What happens if we don’t do online check in?

this part has me the most stressed--especially since I dont have a clue at all what Im doing as far the pics go
uploading/downloading or whatever
if I cant get it done what are they going to do throw us off the ship
Im not ever sure where I can get help for this
at least I have a month before I can do check in
You can take a picture and upload it from your photos. Have you never done this?

That sounds terrible. Not your fault but what a bad start to the cruise.
Yeah, in the end I got to experience the magic of Disney guest services and they were so good to us that I booked my second cruise for this september. So I hope this time I can check in without a problem and board the ship early.

You won’t be able to pick a PAT, set up onboard account, upload your passports or security photos. You receive a QR code that’s like a boarding pass and they’ll ask you to show it 15 times before you board. DCL embarkation has been horrible since the restart. I wouldn’t do anything to make it more difficult.

When we cruised in January they had people lining up outside by PAT. You know how Disney loves lines. This has been the process the 5 times we’ve sailed since the restart. Hopefully it’s changed.

Wow we had the total opposite experience this past April. Our PAT was 11:15 and we ended up getting there right at 11:15. We dropped our bags with a porter and walked right in. No line at security, went to the check in counter, showed our paperwork and got a wrist band. We went up and found a seat and waited for our group to be called. It was quick and pleasant! Maybe it's gotten better since January?

Doing my first DCL in November, watching these boards, I always wonder why they don’t let you upload all the information required for online check beforehand? Stuff like passports and photos. My cruise is paid off, I have a passport and not dramatically changing my physical features in 5 months

Doing my first DCL in November, watching these boards, I always wonder why they don’t let you upload all the information required for online check beforehand? Stuff like passports and photos. My cruise is paid off, I have a passport and not dramatically changing my physical features in 5 months
X-2 and once uploaded it should link to your CC# automatically and remain on file.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter