• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What happens if I buy package for Aug2010 and a deal/pin comes along?

WeLoveLilo05

DIS Veteran
Since I am hearing this rumor that the 180 ADR window is opening up in Oct, I am thinking about booking my Aug trip around christmas (probably after), and we would be able to make our ADRs in Feb.

My question is, what if a deal comes along or a pin? What happens? Can I call Disney and have them adjust my rate? Is it definite I would get the deal?

Never used a pin, just jumped on the 4/3 wagon as soon as it was announced last year haha.

We are looking into Aug 2010, Wilderness Lodge, 7 or 8 day stay :)
It will be me, fiance, and DD.
Then my aunt, uncle, and their 3 boys
and MAYBE my parents and sis.

If you book a package and a special rate/PIN comes your way for those dates, you can call and have them apply it to your package.:)
It is not a 100% definate thing...it is based on availability of rooms at your resort available for whatever deal you are booking.
HTH:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter