What happened to STROLLER SWAP?

Ilovethatmouse

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know if the stroller swap is still going on? I know I saw it for my trip in Dec. Now I am going in MAy and would like to see if the stroller is available for the dates I am there. Thanks

I have posted this before but I'll recommend it again. I used to go to Walmart, buy a stroller, use it while we were at WDW and then I'd leave it with the bellhops when we left. I asked that they give it to a family that needed (or asked for) it. I suggest you ask at the desk before you go to Walmart because I know others who leave their strollers too. Good luck :grouphug:

Ilovethatmouse said:
Does anyone know if the stroller swap is still going on? I know I saw it for my trip in Dec. Now I am going in MAy and would like to see if the stroller is available for the dates I am there. Thanks

The Stroller Swap ended a few months ago due to lack of care and interest. Sorry that you weren't able to be a part of the Swap.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter