What happened to my photopass pictures?

atomicgirl

Mouseketeer
We went to MNSSHP for the first time last night. Since it is darker, I wanted to get some pictures taken by the photographers (I can only do so much with a point & shoot!) and decide later if I was actually going to buy them.

We went to 6 photographers: Jack & Sally, Main Street (pumpkin frame/castle background shot), Main street (pre-parade party in the street), Haunted mansion (hitchhikers), Haunted mansion (hearse/carriage), and Mickey Mouse/Town Square. I claimed the photos this morning, and the only pictures I have are the 2 sets from Haunted mansion (which, btw, are very cool!!:thumbsup2 ).

Not sure what is up with the new system/website, but I am really disappointed. I took some pictures with my camera, but Mickey had done some really cool Jedi poses with my DS, and that was only on the pro camera.

I'm pretty sure the pics are lost forever....right?

No, I think you can call Photopass and give them a rough time and they can search for you. Good luck!

If you are still at Disney, staff on one of the photopass desks might be able to help if you know what time they were taken.

If you are still at Disney, staff on one of the photopass desks might be able to help if you know what time they were taken.

Oh!! that is good to know!!

I feel like I should know this....but where are the photopass desks? I'm guessing somewhere on Main street?

I thought we needed 24 hours for the pics to show up on the cards

maybe? I'm not sure why it would take so long, though? plus, how long do I have to go to the photopass desk if they don't show up? Is that the same 24-hour window?

however, I've refreshed the page, and the Jack & Sally pics (which were taken before HM) have shown up. :) fingers crossed the rest eventually appear.

maybe? I'm not sure why it would take so long, though? plus, how long do I have to go to the photopass desk if they don't show up? Is that the same 24-hour window?

however, I've refreshed the page, and the Jack & Sally pics (which were taken before HM) have shown up. :) fingers crossed the rest eventually appear.

No, they can usually find photos weeks out, but if you are in the parks today, stop at one of the photo shops and have them check. All four of the parks have their PP shops to the right as you enter the parks.

There is also a PP shop in DTD. All of the deluxe resorts have them, too. Any one should be able to help you.

I also had heard it takes about 24 hours for PP photos to show up. Hoping that is the case for you...so get not having them right away to get excited about

I called the Photopass phone number for my missiing pictures and they found them all. I just needed to tell them date, approx. time picture was taken, location and what we were wearing.

Like others have said, if you are in the park stop at the Photo areas at the front of the park and they can help you. On my September trip, I stopped at the end of every evening to make sure all of my photos were there from that park so I wouldn't have to deal with calling once I got home.
I was glad I did - several were missing from DHS and AK. And they found them right then and there.

I called the Photopass phone number for my missiing pictures and they found them all. I just needed to tell them date, approx. time picture was taken, location and what we were wearing. Like others have said, if you are in the park stop at the Photo areas at the front of the park and they can help you. On my September trip, I stopped at the end of every evening to make sure all of my photos were there from that park so I wouldn't have to deal with calling once I got home. I was glad I did - several were missing from DHS and AK. And they found them right then and there.

Do they have kiosks you use to look or something? Would love to learn more about how to do this :)

well, the Mickey photos showed up! :)

still missing the Main Street photos, so I filled out the email form so they will hopefully find them all. it was pretty straightforward...you fill out as many details as you can about the missing pics, and you can even upload a picture taken from that day to help them find your pictures.

It did say they were only able to locate pictures from the past 30 days, so that appears to be the time limit.

It takes a few days for them to find the pics thru email. They will send a confermation email to you. Had to do a lot from my Sept trip, but they did find them all. It helped that we had taken pics at the same time so had times. Also we had a photo++ and DH kept taking pics of ride photos, good thing he did, my many Buzz ride photos were missing but found due to his pics of the numbers on the screen.

yes, it took about 4 days for them to find the pics via email, but I do have them all now! :)

yes, it took about 4 days for them to find the pics via email, but I do have them all now! :)

Did you get the hitching ghosts picture also? Mine is missing. I just thought that maybe there was a problem with the hitching ghost effect so the picture was deleted. I guess that I will have to make a phone call.

LovesHauntedMansion said:
Did you get the hitching ghosts picture also? Mine is missing. I just thought that maybe there was a problem with the hitching ghost effect so the picture was deleted. I guess that I will have to make a phone call.

Mine was missing. I called and it took a few minutes, but she found it.

I did get the hitchhiking ghosts picture. it is my favorite by far! absolutely worth it to look!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter