What happened to Barb & Tony?

They are suppose to be on my cruise 9/3/06 but haven't seen them on our meet thread either. Hope they are okay!

Okay - I sent Barb an email....I haven't been hearing much from her lately. I do hope they are okay. Wish they would respond to the email!!!

Barb - are you out there?????

Ker-Bear said:
They are suppose to be on my cruise 9/3/06 but haven't seen them on our meet thread either. Hope they are okay!

They were on the May 27th cruise with us but never got involved in the meets thread or the DIS meet. I think they are just busy with so many other things they have going on.

Ker-Bear said:

Is that one of the special Wonder cruises? Barb posted in her live report from the May DD cruise that they had to cancel that one & switched their booking to the December DD.

I would bet that they are just working hard to make the money to pay for all of these cruises. ;)

Is that LampSky or something similar? I think I remember recently reading one of their posts....If that is who you're talking about :confused3

I am here, alive and well!
Besides two jobs and a third one that I'm just starting part time, I have a happy reason that I've been busy lately. We FINALLY moved my horse down to Florida, so I have been riding every morning that I can. Tony keeps bugging me to get trip report #50 done...he says I'd better have it ready before we embark on #51 this Thurs. or he's not going to take me with!

Barb

inkkognito said:
Besides two jobs and a third one that I'm just starting part time, I have a happy reason that I've been busy lately. We FINALLY moved my horse down to Florida, so I have been riding every morning that I can. Tony keeps bugging me to get trip report #50 done...he says I'd better have it ready before we embark on #51 this Thurs. or he's not going to take me with!

Barb
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :thumbsup2

inkkognito said:

Barb
Reading about your 50 cruises gave me an idea. DCL should award frequent cruising miles. After an extremely large amount of miles, you would then earn a free cruise. Great idea or what?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter