What Happened - I want to go back!!!!

Clawmachine, I was thinking the same thing! Though I checked my airlines website and if inclement weather is predicted, they will let you get an earlier flight, if available.

that's great to know! At least with this storm we did kind of get a decent amount of warning. We'll all cross our fingers for each other. You know the weather is so weird around here, we've certainly had Januarys in the past where you could practically go out in shorts, too!

I'll never ever forget February of 2003. We had just gotten the call that we could fly to adopt our first child! Thank goodness we got out just in time. We returned to piles and piles of snow but all we cared about was that we had our son. Had we been delayed getting there it would have been the hardest wait of my life!

Hey Dizzyworld! You are so close to me.. I grew up in Parkville/Perry Hall but live in Howard Co. now. Pass through Towson all the time. Good luck digging out! :)

Thank goodness we don't get snow here. Had lots of rain last week, but today was nice and sunny! I don't know how you all can live in that stuff!

We only have a couple inches here in Indiana where I am, but it drifted BAD. Supposed to have more on the way on Tuesday though. :( Will this cursed winter never end? lol

Hey Dizzyworld! You are so close to me.. I grew up in Parkville/Perry Hall but live in Howard Co. now. Pass through Towson all the time. Good luck digging out! :)

Small World.
On one of our last cruises at our DIS meet, my son said he went to school with a girl there. I knew the family lived in Harford Co. What I didn't know was that it was a blended family and the girl spent time with the other parent in or neighborhood. It was a fun cruise for the kids.

Looks like we have about 48 hours before we dig out again. Oh well.

We have 8 inches on the ground, four inches on the way, BUT,,,,,,,
THE COLDEST BREES IS COMING FROM MIAMI!!!!!!!!!!!
Tee Hee:rolleyes1:confused3:rolleyes1
(double entendre) Is this guy El Nino or what?
Bill

We live in Annapolis & got 28 inches. Our driveway is a sloped 160 feet and as I spent a total of 6+ hours outside shovelling yesterday, I told my DH, "The only thing keeping me going is the thought of our DCL cruise in March".

Exactly!! Me too! We got 28" and dh works for our county so he worked from 7 am Sat to 1 pm Sunday w/ 4 hrs sleep in an office chair. That left me to dig out alone at home. Thank God for snow blowers. I did our property and both neighbors.

I kept thinking in 6 weeks and so many days, I'll be digging my toes in the sand at CC. I feel like a donkey with a carrot dangling in front of me. :laughing:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter