What grades are your kids going in this Fall?

My daughter will not be starting school this year in the traditional sense. She begins her first teaching position on Wednesday!

DS 17 senior year

DD 13 8th grade

DD 12 seventh grade

So oldest has senior year and youngest just starting Jr High, I am going to have a nervous breakdown between now and friday when they start. I am aready getting queasy.:upsidedow

My daughter will not be starting school this year in the traditional sense. She begins her first teaching position on Wednesday!

Good luck to your DD!!! :goodvibes

And like Powellrj said.....I can remember when you were writing about her HS days! Seems like yesterday.:wizard:

DS 17 senior year

DD 13 8th grade

DD 12 seventh grade

So oldest has senior year and youngest just starting Jr High, I am going to have a nervous breakdown between now and friday when they start. I am aready getting queasy.:upsidedow

I remember those crazy days!!! Goood luck to you and enjoy!:goodvibes

DD 12 is going into the 7th grade.

DS 7 is going into the 2nd grade.

Good luck to your DD!!! :goodvibes

And like Powellrj said.....I can remember when you were writing about her HS days! Seems like yesterday.:wizard:

Yes. Time has flown by. Now, you'll have to hear about her adventures as a teacher! I'm sure she'll be great, but very dramatic. It's her nature!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter