What good deals have you gotten for this Christmas?

nathaliabrown

Mouseketeer
I have to say I have been doing really good. I know its early but I have three kids and a huge family so I have to start super early !!!

I was scared this Christmas cause the kids wanted big things. But I have gotten great deals!!

I have gotten DS a Kindle Fire FOR $25.00 (yep you read that right) , I got him the Infinity starter pack for 12.95 (thank you walmart for your typo its reg. 79.99)

I got a extra infinity game that I traded for $60 target card so I got DD her American Girl Look a like doll (shes only 5 so I cant spend that money on her yet) then I got her a singing 1 direction doll. So I spent 12.95 and got $60.00 worth of stuff at target =)

SD cell phone was free and it was the one she wanted

I just hope black Friday doesnt disappoint =)

What deals have you gotten?

You got some amazing deals! I too got the Disney Infinity deal from Walmart. I'm curious, how did you get the Kindle Fire for $25?! I was at a penny sale recently where a lady won a kindle fire but never seen one to purchase for cheap, lol.

I'm still trying to look for great deals from now through Black Friday. BF I do the bulk of my shopping.

You got some amazing deals! I too got the Disney Infinity deal from Walmart. I'm curious, how did you get the Kindle Fire for $25?! I was at a penny sale recently where a lady won a kindle fire but never seen one to purchase for cheap, lol.

I'm still trying to look for great deals from now through Black Friday. BF I do the bulk of my shopping.

Well I paid $25 out of pocket. My office does office max rewards and I am allowed to have them. We dont have them very often but when we do it helps. I saved up $100 since we baught a bunch of printer paper. They had their kindles on sale for $125.00 then minus the $100.00 office max coupon I got it for $25.00. Not a normal deal..still very good deal for me.

With the new ones coming out I bet they will have some good deals on the older Fires soon.

October is almost over! I can't believe how fast it went by. This is the second month of our family being on a budget and I am thrilled with our success! We paid off $1140 on debit!!! :thumbsup2:thumbsup2 Looking forward to finishing out the year with no new debit. We probably won't be able to pay toward debit with Christmas coming but I am POSITIVE that there will be no new debit on those nasty, cut up credit cards.

You have gotten some great deals! This year I don't think I'll be getting any great ones :( I did manage to get both the minecraft diamond sword and pickaxe for $15 (regularly $20-$25 each).
Yesterday I was super excited because I thought I was going to be getting a great deal on my dd's iphone accessories on Overstock. I filled my cart with 5 things, went to Living Social and bought the $20 voucher for $8, tried to use it at Overstock and found out it isn't allowed on cell accessories. Oh well.

I have gotten good deals for DD. I got a $60 set of Disney story books for $12 (Amazon sale last April/May). I got a $100 playhouse for $35(Toys R Us moving sale). Walgreens had 3 toys for $13.98. Got her some Minnie Mouse bracelets, a Bubble Guppies 5 pack puzzles, and a Bubble Guppies flashlight that has the image disks. I got her Madagascar 3 Blu-Ray/DVD/Digital copy for $16 on Amazon (normally $40).

DS is harder. He is 17 and not telling me anything he wants! We did get him a T shirt at Hot Topic the other day for half off. Made it only $11.

Wow, when was the Infinity typo? Darn, I missed that!!

about two weeks ago walmart listed the sale price f $12.95 instead of the 69 or 79 it is. It was meant for the individual figures but they listed it as the starter set price. You were able to purchase it and do free ship to store...it was great! I did not want to pay that for a game. $12.95 ...sure !

I got five nights in a 2BR Deluxe at the Wyndham Smoky Mountains Resort for $399. Should make a nice Christmas present for DH and me. :)

Great deals everyone

I got 4 Lalaloopsy workshop dolls for $24.97, ended up being $6.00 each

The only deal so far was a Furby Boom for $24 (after tax).

Usually I'm done shopping for my nieces and nephew by this time of year but not this year...I'm watching deals and waiting for things to strike my fancy!

We have 4 nieces and 1 nephew so we can't afford to buy gifts for anyone else anymore. We just buy for them now.

Got an AG doll, outfit, and accessories for $69 after shipping....Today show's Steals and Deals. We did buy some Disney Infinity when it first came out and got figures for half off. Hoping for some good BF deals for Disney Infinity figures and Lego sets.

Well this isn't a fantastic deal, but I got DD a Princess Sophia package at Costco. For $19.97 the package included a dress, a stuffed Sofia doll, and jewelry. Not bad considering one dress at Target is around $20.

My best deals so far would be Magic Jinn for $6 at Target (DS really wants that thing) and Bouncy the Furreal Puppy, which a friend gave to me for free because her kids only played with it once!

Snagged the Disney Infinity deal and also a 3 pack and single character pack all for less than $50. I used my Sears reward points and scored a $50 gift card to Outback for DH for free. I have several long shirts for DS including Tommy Hilger and Nike shirts and activewear pants at the end of last winter ànd paid 6-10 èach.

I got the Disney Infinity deal, but have no PS3, so need to figure out a way to get a Wii version and sell this one.

Other than that, I don't know if I will find deals. My kids are older and want things like a Wii U, games, etc......

Last year I did find games for $20 off and Amazon deals of the day, etc.....so I guess I will just have to keep my eye out.

I am at Disney now but when I get back I plan to list a bunch of stuff on CL or ebay or my local moms' group to get $$$ for Christmas.

On an Amazon gold box deal of the day, I got all 5 Die Hard movies on blu-ray and dvd for only $33.99!

Keeping my eye open for a good deal on the Indiana Jones set now.

I got DD a new comforter set for $25. It was on clearance at WalMart, originally $70. It is the only one I have been able to find in the blue that is in her room (her room is blue and lime green, she wanted a blue comforter and lime green sheets). Its taken us a year to find the right color! I would have just about bought it at any price but the clearance price was mighty nice!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter