what gender do you relate better to?

im deffinatly not a girley girl.
im probally more of a tom boy cause all up to third grade i had maybe 2 friends who were girls and they were pretty much boyish.

im kinda more girly love the designer things love the makeup love the skirts and dresses but i love football and baseball and when i was little i was very tomboyish always outside playing stuff getting dirty when i was little but now i'm probably more girly. so im somewhere in the middle

my posts are so confusing lol

Wow. Im sooo manly.

I play hockey
I loooooooove sports
I hate dresses and Skirts sooo much
My best friend is a dude
i wear sneakers everyday

WOAH
I eat like a boy too.

im kinda more girly love the designer things love the makeup love the skirts and dresses but i love football and baseball and when i was little i was very tomboyish always outside playing stuff getting dirty when i was little but now i'm probably more girly. so im somewhere in the middle

my posts are so confusing lol

Maybe the lack of punctuation. ;)

I was the same way when I was little.

Yeah, see that's where I get confusing. I'd rather watch a soccer match than the Hills. I'd rather play field hockey than ballet. The only jewelry I wear is earrings, very rarely rings. I do NOT wear skirts or dresses, I need to have some sort of shorts underneath.

I don't do camping or the outdoors, my idea of roughing it is a crappy Motel off Route 66 with no internet connection. I like drama, just when I'm not in it. ;) I can be a *****, but I have a potty mouth that would embarrass a sailor. I also eat like a pig, food is constantly on my mind. I don't gain weight, and I don't eat much, but it doesn't mean I don't love it. LOL!

I like girly things, relate more to guys as far as you know, friendships go.

But I sometimes wish I were a guy. I don't know... I can't say it's sexist so much, but for some reason I find guy things so much ... cooler? Like guy bands, guy actors, guy vloggers, etc.
I like very few girl things in the media.

I guess I relate more to girls, I have more girl friends. I'm not really into sport, I would much prefer to be inside than in the cold! Love shopping, and quite like getting dressed up - wear make up every day and jewellery. So yeah, I'm quite a girly girl :)

Why I get along better with girls:

I love chatting about my favourite guys (even if I do get strange looks from my friends about my "odd" choices).
I love talking about Prada, Gucci, Armani, and the likes. I love fashion. I just have to sense of how to dress myself.
I love, love, love shopping. Specifically at Macy's, Sephora, and the Coach outlet store.
I wear make up, jewelry (including a ring...or sometimes 9. Yes, I do have 9 rings that I wear all at once).

Reasons why I get along better with guys:

I'm too athletic for most girls at my school (that I hang out with) to keep up.
I love, love, love sports. I'm a hardcore fan. The type that would go to a Patriots game in the freezing cold while it was snowing.
I wrestle like a guy.
I love video games.
I'll take an action film (like Bond Films [some of my favourite films]) over a "chick flick" anyday.
I can play cards like a pro.

I am in the middle somewhere. I do like dressing up, but I also like being rough and tumble sometimes.

To me it's the guys. We just get along better.. idk why. It's easy around guys, and sometimes awkward around girls

Well it really depends on the personality.
I get along well with laid back people. Most of my friends just happen to be guys but my best friend is a chick.

Both genders, but there is generally a type of person I get along with best, most of them just so happen to be men, even though they make me angry sometimes.

i'm a gay man in a woman's body.
i'm still one of the guys, but i'm that touch of femininity that they need to get through the day.

Both I guess, but I think I like more of the things guys do than what girls do.

I like to dress up on occasion, feel pretty, I wear light makeup and like lovey-dovey movies usually. I like clothes and shopping, especially for purses and shoes.

But I also love war/history/action/adventure movies with sword fighting, and would absolutely pick that instead of a lovey-dovey movie (Though something with both is cute. ^.^). I don't really care what my hair looks like unless I spent time fixing it. I'm not afraid to get muddy or hurt, I love video games, sports, outdoor animals and bugs, and just a lot of the things guys seem to like. Excluding cars. [;

Hmm I'm not sure.. Let me list all my guy and girl traits so I guess I'll find out at the end.

Mmk lets go.

girl.
love getting dressed up to go "out"
always wear makeup no matter what.
love romance movies.
love being in pictures.
i could read girly magazines all day.
big purses are my thing.
love my Ugg's and D&G sunglasses.

boy:
love hunting and fishing.
playing in the mud.
bugs don't bother me at all.. except spiders!
i can drive a stick gear thingy.
i can out-burp my boyfriend. haha.. disgusting i know.
i dont care what my hair looks like.
i hate shopping.
i love football and baseball.
i hate pink!
i love action movies.
i hate drama and dont really understand the big deal.

here's the thing about me...

i always thought that i was really good with guys and that i was just one of the guys---because i have ALOT of guy friends...something i've found out recently is that it turns out they all just get massive crushes on me and really don't just hang around me for friendship. (except for my one BFF mark, who has yet to develop a crush on me unless he's hiding it deep in the depths of his soul---which i dont think he is!) it sucks, because i aways felt like i could tell them whatever and actually get decent advice from them.
turns out i give people the benefit of the doubt too often.

so i've been turning to my girl friends alot more lately. and it turns out i really do relate more to girls and they are really the ones who give the best advice and are actual shoulders to cry on---not shoulders to cry on that secretly sniff your hair when youre not looking lol. ;)

im pretty girly generally though. come to think of it i have no 'boyish' qualities to me...i just always 'fit in with the boys' or so i thought haha.

i was thinking about this as i watched wrestling last night.
i am not a girlie girl at all.
i mean, i ware make up and fix my hair and like to shop and everything.QUOTE]

I do well with both, most my friends are girls, but I have guy friends, that I get along with, too

I guess I am in the middle. I would have to say most of my friends are guys though. I don't know, I find them easier to talk to. I love shopping, wearing nice clothes, getting dressed up, make up, and doing my hair. At the same time I also love to wear shorts and a t-shirt, and throw my hair up in a bun. I guess it depends on my mood?

I wouldn't say I am truly interested in boy things, like football, cars ect, but I like hanging out with boys, and they are much more fun to talk to in my opinion. Like I said I think I am in the middle. haha.

the same with me.
guys are easier to talk to, too.
most girls love drama.
it just gets on my nerves.

I'm more on the feminine side (though I do have abit of a masculine side) then thats due to something in my life, that I'm seeing someone about it for :).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter