What garden view would you request at GF or would you hope for the best?

Leigha

DIS Veteran
We are going for my daughter's high school graduation. Which location would you suggest with a garden view or would you leave it up to chance and hope for an upgrade? I know an upgrade would be a long shot but I can hope! :) If I left it up to chance, will there be a lot of room availability once I get there to change between the buildings that have a garden view? Our trip is in mid July (due to the cost it is only one night at the GF). Thanks for any input and upgrade stories!

if you get their around 9 to 10 am - to check in - you might get an upgrade.

you realize that upgrades are only offer when the resort sells out of your choice - garden view.

so as long it has some garden views generally there are no upgrades.

We are going in August, and I said that I would like to be in Boca Chica. I am not holding my breath on an upgrade so this way I will hopefully get the pool view/garden view that would be nice to look at. :goodvibes From what I have read, there really aren't any bad gv rooms at the GF.:thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter