What FP+ did you book for your 3 year old

it comes down to the kids favorite characters/stories and if there are fast pass. If there is not a match pick a number of FP that the child can ride on and gain new experiences to characters. - When are you going, boy or girl, fav characters, any other kids beside mom and dad?

These are the FP+ we booked... At Magic Kingdom: 7DMT, Splash (she just met the height requirement), Peter Pan's Flight, Anna and Elsa meet and greet, Tinkerbell meet and greet, Ariel meet and greet, Haunted Mansion.... Would have used one for Winnie the Pooh if my kids were into those characters at all!

Epcot: Soarin, Spaceship Earth and the "Nemo" ride.

Hollywood Studios: Toy Story Midway Mania, little Mermaid show (which wasn't even needed)

We didn't use any FP at Animal Kingdom...

We are going in Dec with 3 year old boy. I think for our 2 days there I am leaning towards 7DMT, Peter Pan, Belle Storytime as he loves Belle, Jungle Cruise for sure...now gotta look at others and see what would be best.

We did 7DMT, my daughter is tall for her age as well and loved it. We also did Peter Pan & BTMR. I would look up wait times and see what is the most popular and out of those which he can/would want to do and pick the one that would be the longest line.

7DMT, Barnstormer (not needed maybe), Jungle Cruise, Haunted Mansion, Peter Pan, PoTC. The Winnie the Pooh one has a few cool "interactive" activities if you have to wait in that line.

My son was 2.5 and I had a 5 year old girl also.

Princess Fairytale Hall (both sections), Mine Train (which he did not like)

Buzz, Pirates, and Wishes

2 days at MK with a almost 4 yr old girl - 7DMT (more for my husband my DD hated it when we went last), Peter Pan & Rapunzel & Cinderella Meet and Greet; Winnie the Pooh, Haunted Mansion and POTC

We were just there last month and I can tell you that my DD favorites at MK (she is 3yr 9 months) were Peter Pan, Small World & the Ariel ride. I also noted the waits for the Talking Mickey were crazy long so if that's something you would like to do I would suggest it.

We did FP for Splash, BTMR, and Barnstormer. DD loves thrill rides! She was <3 months shy of 4, and tall for her age. Other attractions she seemed to love include meeting Tinkerbell and Mickey (I selected meet and greets as our 4th FP+ when we were in the parks and there was availability at the time), POTC, and Dumbo (as well as the Aladdin equivalent). I'm hoping to snag an A&E FP+ on our next trip!

It depends a bit on typical wait times for when you're visiting, but we did 2 days at MK with a 2 and 3 1/2 yr old. The ones that I thought were worth it (in hindsight): 7DMT, Peter Pan, Belle, Ariel. PoTC was closed while we were there, so couldn't do that. We had just come from a cruise, didn't meet the meet and greets but probably would have done that too.

You can see the link to my TR when my son was just turning 3, we did 1.5 days at MK. FP for 7DMT, Peter Pan, Buzz, and Belle Storytime for him. The only one he didn't like was the coaster. Upcoming trip (he'll be 4) planning to FP Talking Mickey and maybe the afternoon parade if we get lucky.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter