• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What Forecast should I trust...

nicanna

Earning My Ears
Leaving Monday 10/6. Have looked at numerous weather websites and they are all different! What one do you rely on? Just trying to keep the rain away.
Teresa

I count on the good one. Weather is crazy and Florida weather is especially so, so I read Accuweather and USA Today and Weather.com, and I believe the one that suits me! I read them all obsessively the week before we leave. For all I know, this may have a positive effect on the outcome of the weather!

Have fun! Remember a rainy day at WDW is still a good day.

AccuWindowWeather.

I think I can read the doppler radar just as good as as any forecaster.

We (I) always carry our ponchos and small umbrellas in the backpack.

Be Prepared.:rolleyes:

We just got back and we stressed about the forcast before we left also. It called for rain every day. It only rained 2 days once for 20 min. and for about a hour.
so don't worry have a good time!!!!!!

i

I'm with you... the weather forecast looks rather bleak... we've saved for an entire year for this trip and the thought of having it rain everyday is *really* getting me down right now. I purposedly booked the trip this time of year because historically, it hasn't been rainy (I've been twice this time of year, and never even saw one drop of rain). I feel like I should be sooo excited and instead, I'm just picturing us in the pouring rain...

Has anyone ever saw a forecast that looked *horrible* and then got there, and it was completely wrong??? (PLEASE let me know....I need something to hope for!)

And, forgive me for feeling sorry for myself, but I just lost my job last week and I REALLY need a nice, relaxing vacation. :-(

Hope to hear some encouraging news.... thanks in advance!

On my last trip there was supposed to be a hurricane, then just alot of rain. On the worst day it rained in the am and the sun was out in the afternoon. Sometimes it will rain on one part of the property and not another as well.

Go and have a good time, don't let the weather get in the way:smooth:

We just got back two days ago. In spite of predictions of rain every day we were there, we didn't get rained on a single time at the parks. We're convinced it's because we were prepared for the rain. It would have been a different story if we had forgotten those ponchos...:)

Bring the ponchos, get a bit wet, find that inner child, play in the rain and enjoy. As long as it is not thunder/lightning---you are still in Disney. Have Fun!

Hey NHL FAn---Have a ball too! I'm getting so excited!

Del:earsgirl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter