What food would you eat more of if it wasn’t bad for you?

Chips & salsa- so yummy!
Peanut butter. Anything that has PB is delicious.

Last edited:
Poutine
Donuts
Ice cream (my compromise is an ice cream sandwich every now and then)
I justify pepperoni pizza isn't as bad for me when I use a paper towel to sop up grease on top of it. Hey, I read an article that you can cut the calories almost in half by doing that! :teeth:

Popcorn. I have a rule: 1 time per month. Otherwise, I'd have hot, homemade popcorn every night. I make mine in coconut oil, then drizzle with LOTS of clarified butter. Then popcorn salt. So good, but I think potato chips are health food in comparison.

Movie theater popcorn, Lays and ranch dip, loaded fries, all types of Chinese/Japanese food with loads of rice and noodles, nice juicy burgers with tons of cheese, every kind of cake (chocolate, white wedding, german chocolate, strawberry, cherry chocolate), pretzels in every form, waffles with tons of butter and syrup, pepperoni Hot Pockets, huge cheese plates, all kinds of ice cream and milkshakes, creamy soups with crispy french bread.....

Can you tell I've been trying to eat healthy for way too long??

My list are actually "healthy" items, it's just the amount of what I can eat that is unhealthy..
1. Cheese
2. Nuts
3. Chocolate
4. Beer
5. Wine

Unhealthy..
Movie Theater butter popcorn,
cheetos
poptarts
french fries

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter