What flowers are your favorites to receive?

I love red roses but only if they are not hot-house. I LOVE scented roses and most of the hot-house ones have no scent.

My FAVORITE bouquet is white roses with white Casa Blanca lilies.

Yesterday, I heard that the majority of flowers sent for Valentine's Day are red roses but most women would actually prefer something else. Apparently, men feel that red roses are the flowers to send and don't really deviate from that.

If I'm getting roses, I prefer pink ones (DH is pretty good about getting pink instead of red.) Peonies are my favorite flowers but I also really like sunflowers and daisies in bouquets.

How about you? Are you a red rose woman or do you really prefer something else?
If we're talking roses, I like pink best -- well, actually I like two tone roses; the absolute most gorgeous roses I've ever seen were white generously tipped with burgundy (small bunch given to one of our daughters at her kindergarten graduation) -- but of the common types, I like pink best.

But regardless of what type of flowers we're talking, I like MIXED FLOWERS better than any single flower.

To give the opposite answer, my least favorite flowers are solid white. They tend to last less long than colored flowers, looking droopy and dingy around the edge sooner.

My favorite flower arrangement I have received was a clear vase of multi-colored tulips from my DH when we found out I was pregnant with our second child. I love me some tulips!

Today my husband sent all my favorites....roses, hydrangeas & orchids.

Guess I'm the only one who loves red roses. Love their deep, rich color, and the smell :cloud9:

Red roses mey be old-fashioned, cliched, but they are my favorite flower!

I love red roses, too, especially for Valentine's Day. DH got me a dozen and they are gorgeous. :thumbsup2

My favorite flowers are plumerias because they smell so good. I also love gardenias and orchids, too. :flower3:

I like pink roses the best.... and carnations ARE quite nice (despite what they said on Sex and the City).

That being said..when I ever get roses they are red, and I am not complaining. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter