What flowers are your favorites to receive?

NMAmy

Can speak food in German
Yesterday, I heard that the majority of flowers sent for Valentine's Day are red roses but most women would actually prefer something else. Apparently, men feel that red roses are the flowers to send and don't really deviate from that.

If I'm getting roses, I prefer pink ones (DH is pretty good about getting pink instead of red.) Peonies are my favorite flowers but I also really like sunflowers and daisies in bouquets.

How about you? Are you a red rose woman or do you really prefer something else?

If getting flowers I prefer a plant (like ivy, anything I can try to keep alive :) ). Other than that I love tulips or daffodils. It just makes me sad to get flowers, knowing how expensive they are, and then they die so quickly :(. I am not a roses girl at all.

I'm ok with red roses (love the scent). However, my favorite flowers are carnations. For Valentine's Day, though, I prefer roses from my DH.

I love white lilies but I have cats so I can't have them in the house. I don't really like roses, I would prefer a nice bouquet of sunflowers :)

Daffodils are my favorite, some years my DH will preorder a boquet some years I get potted ones. I also love the scent of Stargazer lilies.

If I were ever blessed enough to have someone sendme flowers... I would prefer daffodils.... I love their sweet smell...

If I'm getting cut flowers I love getting mixed bouquets. I especially like spring flowers but they don't last so I'd prefer mixed with daisies and carnations and other assorted colors and flowers. I don't mind a rose or two in the mix but not red.

:lmao: Most of us seem to be agreeing with the news story!

I love daffodils, too, but I'm waiting for spring. I had a bunch in my yard but I love them so much, I just planted another fifty bulbs in the yard this fall. I ought to be able to keep myself in daffodil bouquets once the warmer weather hits.

I like roses, as long as they are not red ... don't really know why, just don't like red roses ... I also love gerbera daisies, sunflowers, carnations & gladiolas ... :flower3:

I like roses. But they are sooo expensive(especially for V-Day) and they only last a couple of days. DH has bought me roses from a reputable local florist and are dead within 3 days. But the ones he buys from Walmart(at 1/10th the price of the florists) usually last 2 weeks.:confused3

Anyway, I do prefer other colors than red for roses(esp yellow and orange/peach). But my most favorite flowers are carnations, peruvian lilies, daffodils and daisies(esp gerbera).

I really don't care for red roses. I love the peachy ones and even pink ones are pretty, but I prefer more of a mix of wildflowers or daisies or carnations.

I love Stargazer lillies and gerbera daisies. We have some red Spider lillies that pop up in front of our house each spring and they are just beautiful, until one of the children decides to pick them. We also have daffodils and an occasional tulip pop up somewhere in the yard.

Our next door neighbors entire yard will be yellow from all the daffodils that spring up that the prevoius owner had. Their yard is just beautiful.

Suzanne

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter