What flavor do you like best with chocolate?

Jennasis

DIS life goes on
Simply put. What do you like best with your chocolate? And is it milk, dark or white chocolate? Maybe it's peanut butter, or raspberry. Or cinnamon. Share with the group!

I like dark rich chocolate paired with tart fruit like rasberry or strawberry.

:goodvibes

dark chocolate... either plain or with peppermint.

dark chocolate............with lots of pairings......mint, raspberry, orange, caramel..........all so yummy

It's like asking me to choose between my children.

Strawberry and milk or dark is DIVINE!

Milk Chocolate and caramel is lovely.

Marshmallow and chocolate, milk or dark is SO GOOD.

Peanut butter and milk. Coconut and dark.

That really depends on what I am enjoying the chocolate for.

Sweet/Salty- salty pretzel and chocolate
Sweet and sweet- caramel
Sweet and fruity- strawberry covered

I could go on and on and on... I LOVE chocolate :-)

Milk chocolate.
Love:
Almond Joy w/coconut
Reese's Peanut Butter Cups

Also love to have a chocolate bar and Lay's original potato chips.....

I like dark rich chocolate paired with tart fruit like rasberry or strawberry.

:goodvibes

I'm the same. The darker the better, in my book. Along with the fruit, caramel goes quite well with it. Then again, there is something to be said about eating it by itself.

Dark chocolate with more dark chocolate; then with (a) peppermint or (b) coconut or (c) raspberry.

I'm not a huge fan of white chocolate, but love either milk or dark chocolate w/ my favorite being dark chocolate.

W/ milk chocolate, I like caramel or peanut butter or other nuts like almonds or pecans. I also like milk chocolate-covered pretzels. And I steal my kids' peanut butter cups at Halloween! ;)

W/ dark chocolate, I like fruit (orange, raspberry, strawberry) or caramel w/ sea salt. I also love eating dark chocolate plain! Plus, dark chocolate is semi-healthy! :thumbsup2

And coffee w/ chocolate - perfect!

The only time I prefer white chocolate is w/ a cranberry oatmeal white chocolate cookie I make at Christmas.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter