What filler rides have little to no wait in Magic Kingdom

mmtdevlin

Mouseketeer
Going again in July and just wondering what filler rides/attractions we could fit in in the early evening?

I'm thinking:
Monsters Inc. Laugh Floor
Swiss Family Treehouse
Prince Charming Carrousel
Enchanted Tiki Birds
Pete's silly sideshow
Philarmagic
Tom Sawyer Island
Hall of Presidents
Liberty Sq. Riverboat
Meet Chip/Dale at Country Bear Jamboree

What else?

I'd add Carousel of Progress and the Country Bear Jamboree to that as well. Aladdin's Magic Carpets wasn't bad when we went last year in May. I'm not nearly an expert, though.

Well, unless you walk up to Hall of Presidents, Tiki Birds, etc. while they're actually admitting guests, there will be a wait. We always seem to arrive at those attractions 15 seconds after they close the doors for the current performance.

Well, unless you walk up to Hall of Presidents, Tiki Birds, etc. while they're actually admitting guests, there will be a wait. We always seem to arrive at those attractions 15 seconds after they close the doors for the current performance.

Sounds like the same luck our family typically experiences. LOL :confused3

You have a good list. Peoplemover is my favorite filler but not sure when it is going to re-open. We just went open to close with 3 small children and the filler sit-down rides/experiences really helped keep everyone going. Carousel of Progress is definitely a good air conditioned break. Only other thing I don't think I saw mentioned yet was the train. Always nice for a ride!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter