• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What facial hair do the Men in your family have?

I've had moustache since early 70's (the years, not my age), so 55+ years now.

My son has moustache on and off, different styles. Never know what he will have. He generally will grow a goatee or beard when on vacation. He can't have a beard when not on vacation and on active duty. Firefighter face mask has to seal tight on the face.

(example....not my son though)

523342cb5f212.image.jpg
:goodvibes My DH has one too; same as he did when I met him all those years ago. He’s shaved it once or twice, he doesn’t look like himself without it. He’s also tried short-lived versions of a soul patch and goatee as those went in-and-out of fashion.

DS has varying levels of scruff; more so since Covid when nobody went anywhere for months at a time. It’s not tidy or purposeful - he just goes for weeks without shaving.

DH is clean shaven and has always been that way.

My dad is clean shaven. Had a beard mustache combo when I was a kid...then he shaved it off and we cried cause we didn't recognize him.

Daddy always had a beard and mustache or just a mustache most of my life. Hubby has a mustache and goatee right now. All five of my brother's have always had some sort of facial hair since they could grow it, either just mustache or mustache and some sort of beard. My son is clean shaven because even at 40 his facial hair doesn't grow very thick. He has tried a number of times to have something since all the significant men in his life do.

My husband has always had a mustache and every year when it gets cold he grows a beard and usually shaves it off in April. Our 38 year old son has a mustache and beard right now for the first time.

Ha! My husband's Fu Manchu is practically legendary. People would stop him on the street to compliment him on it. He's one of the few people I know that still get recognized while wearing their face mask.

Most in my family don't have facial hair, including my dad, father-in-law and 2 brothers-in-law. I don't believe my dad or father-in-law have ever had facial hair, even in the 60s and 70s when it was popular.

My son (20) and nephew (19) don't have "beards" but they don't always shave regularly so they get a little scruffy. (I'm not sure either of them could grow a full beard even if they wanted to, though.)

My husband likes to grow a "playoff beard" to support our local NHL team when they're in the playoffs. That's not an issue this year though. It's one good thing to come out of an otherwise terrible season. (I am not a fan of the beard.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter