What exactly is the KTTW ?

mum

Earning My Ears
:confused3
What card do you have to show at the entrance turnstiles to gain admittance to the parks ? Is it a plastic credit card sized card or a paper ticket.
We are staying onsite so will we have one or both of the above?

Thanks a million

Its your Key to the World :)

If you are staying onsite you will recieve it. It will open your room, and if you buy a package with tickets, it will also be your ticket, and if you purchase the dining plan it will also be presented for your meals, you can also give them a credit card and the key to the world can be used to charge things and put on the credit card you gave. Its hard like a credit card. It will have your name, and the travel dates on it.

HTH :)

Kim

Depends on where you got your ticket. If you bought it with your package your hotel key will contain tickets on it as well.

It is like a credit card and can also be used to charge back to the room. You will also need to show it for EMH.

Your KTTW is your life source in Disney. It is your room key, your park tickets, and your meal plan. You can also set it up to use for room charges. DON'T LOSE IT!

Wow, that sounded a lot like what I tell my kids minus the room charge part...

:confused3
What card do you have to show at the entrance turnstiles to gain admittance to the parks ? Is it a plastic credit card sized card or a paper ticket.
We are staying onsite so will we have one or both of the above?

Thanks a million

You can have both or just a KTTW. The KTTW is your room card and can have your park admissions, dining plan and ability to purchase on it (if you have a credit card on file for your room). Also, if you purchase your park admission separately, you can have your park ticket added to your KTTW @ the hotel.

-Kevin

If you go to the locked sticky Everything About WDW Tickets in this Forum, especially Post #12, you can get a lot more information. An easy way to get to the sticky is by clicking on the link in my signature.

Your KTTW is your life source in Disney. It is your room key, your park tickets, and your meal plan. You can also set it up to use for room charges. DON'T LOSE IT!

Wow, that sounded a lot like what I tell my kids minus the room charge part...
But if you do lose it, they can easily replace it, including your tickets and your dining plan. And they will inactivate all information on the one you lost.

So don't panic. (But you don't have to tell that to your kids! ;))

Just an FYI regarding room charge ... you don't need a credit card to set it up, it can also be set up with a debit card, cash, travelers checks, Disney Dollars, and Disney gift cards. If you set up the room charge with a credit card or debit card, it doesn't immediately charge every individual purchase to that card, it waits until you reach the room charge limit or early in the morning on your check-out day, whichever is first.

The KTTW card is hard plastic similar to a credit card, but it is totally smooth, there are no raised letters or numbers. Each resort guest 3 years and older gets their own KTTW card. It will have your name, your reservation number, and some other info on it. If you set up a room charge and you don't want your kids to have charging privileges, it will say "not valid for charging" on it.

Just an FYI regarding room charge ... you don't need a credit card to set it up, it can also be set up with a debit card, cash, travelers checks, Disney Dollars, and Disney gift cards. If you set up the room charge with a credit card or debit card, it doesn't immediately charge every individual purchase to that card, it waits until you reach the room charge limit or early in the morning on your check-out day, whichever is first.

The KTTW card is hard plastic similar to a credit card, but it is totally smooth, there are no raised letters or numbers. Each resort guest 3 years and older gets their own KTTW card. It will have your name, your reservation number, and some other info on it. If you set up a room charge and you don't want your kids to have charging privileges, it will say "not valid for charging" on it.

Or, you can pay it in cash (the credit balance) when you check out, I've done that before too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter