"What exactly is a schnitzel!?" March 2015 DR - November Trip Plans 9/2

Your November trip sounds like fun! We will be down there at the same time! Favorite time of the year. :cloud9:

The one thing I would warn you about the 11/7 Dinner plans at EPCOT - that day is also the same day as the Wine & Dine Half Marathon which ends at EPCOT. The runners who have guests going to the party to watch them do get in early and will be crowded up EPCOT that night in addition to the locals.

The one thing I would warn you about the 11/7 Dinner plans at EPCOT - that day is also the same day as the Wine & Dine Half Marathon which ends at EPCOT. The runners who have guests going to the party to watch them do get in early and will be crowded up EPCOT that night in addition to the locals.

Ahh, thank you so much! That didn't even cross my mind. Maybe we'll do one of our dinners that night instead.

Yay! I am not running this weekend, I thought about it, but I haven't run a half marathon in over a year (probably haven't run more than 3 miles in over a year, lol), so I just would rather not push it! Are you running? We love food and wine and we are so excited to see the holiday decorations.

Yes, I'm running the half this year! I ran it in 2013, and it was a great weekend. Hoping for the same this year! I hope we get to really make the most of Food and Wine, too! I'm still debating doing MVMCP while we're there, but haven't committed yet. There's so much going on in that week's period, it's hard to narrow it down. Same goes for ADRs! I want to try more booths this year (only hit Mexico and Canada last time, which is barely scratching the surface). But I also want sit downs, so it's a lot of choices!

Hi! Followed you over here from my TR. I just saw you guys are going to F&W NEXT MONTH!!! So exciting! We had such a great time at F&W last month! You have to try the macaroni and cheese from the Farm Fresh booth and anything from those Chew Lab booths - SO GOOD!

Hi Ashley :wave2:!! I knew you were heading down soon but didn't know you'd written out your ADR schedule here :) Looking forward to your full reviews & also can't wait to hear what you have to say about AKL & Poly, since that's our split stay in January!

Ham, Prosciutto, and Swiss Waffle Sandwich - $7.49

The verdict? I was slightly disappointed. :scared1:

The waffle was GOOD. The meats were okay. I just think the Swiss was an odd combo. It also had what I think was an herbed sour cream on it, and it was globbed on really thick. So thick that I only ate about half because I couldn't stomach the rest.

It was good, but I think I will have to try the sweet and spicy chicken next time!
I know this portion of your thread is a little old so i apologize to being late to the party! LOL but I am 110% with you on this one. I am from an Italian family, so every holiday Proscuitto is somehow, somewhere, always present! the waffle was pretty good, the proscuitto wasnt the greatest cut, but its to be expected. what lost me, like yourself, was the Cheese, Spread but also the boiled ham. I couldnt figure out what made them go with Boiled Ham, Proscuitto(italian ham) and swiss with the herb sour cream. very oddball, to me at least. I was especially lost with the boiled ham LOL.

DW tried the sweet/spicy chicken, and its excellent! hopefully this upcoming November trip you can try it - well worth it!!! good luck, have fun this November and enjoy!!

Hi! Followed you over here from my TR. I just saw you guys are going to F&W NEXT MONTH!!! So exciting! We had such a great time at F&W last month! You have to try the macaroni and cheese from the Farm Fresh booth and anything from those Chew Lab booths - SO GOOD!

Hey Candace! Omg, I am so pumped for Food and Wine. :cool1: The mac and cheese is definitely on my list.. and the strip steak, salmon, and chocolate truffle thing from the Chew booths. Can't wait to try those!!

Great foodie program! :dogdance:
And now I am going to read the margarita review^^

Hey, thank you for reading! I am glad you enjoyed them.

Hi Ashley :wave2:!! I knew you were heading down soon but didn't know you'd written out your ADR schedule here :) Looking forward to your full reviews & also can't wait to hear what you have to say about AKL & Poly, since that's our split stay in January!

Hey Ariane! Yep, getting bored and antsy just waiting for the trip LOL! Looking at it now I am sure my plans have changed/will change a little.. oops. :rotfl2: I am excited for the split stay - it's something new but it's stressing me out a little. I hope you guys have a blast as well!

I know this portion of your thread is a little old so i apologize to being late to the party! LOL but I am 110% with you on this one. I am from an Italian family, so every holiday Proscuitto is somehow, somewhere, always present! the waffle was pretty good, the proscuitto wasnt the greatest cut, but its to be expected. what lost me, like yourself, was the Cheese, Spread but also the boiled ham. I couldnt figure out what made them go with Boiled Ham, Proscuitto(italian ham) and swiss with the herb sour cream. very oddball, to me at least. I was especially lost with the boiled ham LOL.

DW tried the sweet/spicy chicken, and its excellent! hopefully this upcoming November trip you can try it - well worth it!!! good luck, have fun this November and enjoy!!

Yep, such an odd combo, haha!! I love prosciutto - especially when paired with an Italian cheese (Swiss is probably not one of them).. like the kind the grocery store sells that's prosciutto wrapped provolone. Ah, yum! The ham and Swiss was just such an odd pairing.

I may have to try the chicken waffle this time, I should've gone with my gut and got that instead but the prosciutto lead me astray. Thank you for reading! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter