• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What Epcot restaurant would be good to view fireworks?

cme37

Mouseketeer
I already made my ADRs but then thought maybe I should try and change one so that we could be at a restaurant and have a seat for the fireworks. Any suggestions?

Actually this could be for any of the parks! Thanks!

At Epcot there are really on two restaurants that you could do this at - Rose & Crown and the new La Hacienda in Mexico.

Illuminations is more than fireworks. It is music, fire, lights, a rotating globe and the pyrotechnics. It is BEST viewed from a spot around the lagoon.
If you really want a restaurant than Rose & Crown is the best. But there are a limited number of outside tables with a view. You can request one, but everyone does and it is the luck of the draw. They no longer allow you to wait for a patio table, you have to take the first table available.
They have a private outdoor viewing area that you can go to if you are seated inside to watch Illuminations.
There are no restaurants inside the MK for viewing Wishes fireworks. The 2 best are across Seven Seas Lagoon.
The California Grill at the Contemporary is 2 TS credits if you are on the DDP and very popular. The other is Narcoosee's at the Grand Floridian. It is also 2 TS credits and gets mixed reviews. Both of these have some window tables with views and outside viewing areas for the others.
Fantasmic also is not just fireworks. It is performed in a special theatre and there are no restaurants that have a view,

At Epcot as others have mentioned there are only 2 with views.R&C has the best views.However, you can not reserve an outside table ,and depending on the CM that night you may or may not be able to request one.Sometimes they allow a request and it means a little longer wait till they can seat you, and others they will tell you "NO" that you have to take the first available.The good news is that once Illuminations starts they allow ALL the restaurant patrons to come out and watch.

At Epcot there are really on two restaurants that you could do this at - Rose & Crown and the new La Hacienda in Mexico.

And, at neither restaurant can you be guaranteed a table with a view of the fireworks. Depending on who is at the podium or when you arrive, you may or may not even be permitted to request one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter