What DW food are you craving?

Okay I keep hearing about the school bread in Norway but I have never had it and don't know what it is. Can anyone fill me in? I'd like to know if I should put it on my list of things to do when we go in May!

Last time I was at Disney, I ate 3 of them in a row, yes, I felt like I was gonna barf, but they were worth the upset stomach and the ice cream brain freeze!

Definitely the yummy cheese soup and both pretzel and sourdough breadsticks at Le Cellier, I so cannot wait till November to go back!

Jules

Strawberry shortcake sundae from Mrs. Potts. Oh, and a freshly baked ice cream cookie sandwich from Main St. Bakery!

:thumbsup2

I absolutely loved the Beaver Tails from Canada (Epcot) but that booth has been closed for our last few trips...:confused3

Chocolate flourless cake from Starring Rolls at HS (think it's same they serve at Brown Derby),
pretzel rolls from Germany or CRT,
and Mickey bars!

A MICKEY BAR FROM
POP CENTERY
OR ANYWHERE THAT HAS ONE
TYLER:cool1:

85muycw.jpg

yum!!!!!!

Okay I keep hearing about the school bread in Norway but I have never had it and don't know what it is. Can anyone fill me in? I'd like to know if I should put it on my list of things to do when we go in May!

its kinda like a big donut with frosting and coconut on top. :)

I miss the raspberry cobbler that was at the MK. It was located behind/next to the castle (in about the 10 o'clock position looking at the castle from the front) across from the Christmas Store on your way to Frontierland. Every time we go I still check to see if its there even though I know it won't be...pure torture.

Oh what don't I want. Here would be what I would have tomorrow if I could

Breakfast ~ Lilikoi Juice and mickey waffles from Ohana

Lunch ~ Grilled Chicken Breast Sandwich from Le Cellier

Dinner ~ Taste of Africa and Oak-Grilled Filet Mignon with macaroni and cheese and red wine sauce
and a Lodge Fizz from Artist Point

Dessert ~ rice krispy treat topped with chocolate

thing I wish they would bring back ~ strawberry sparkler in Germany

Sonoma Goat Cheese Ravioli from Cali Grill. Still my favorite thing I've eaten on property. Yum!

(I'd take a Mickey Bar or a Dole Float, though.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter