what drink options for refillable mugs?

matsterrocks

DIS Veteran
What are the drink options for the refillable mugs at the resorts? Any juice at beakfast? How much do they cost? Adults same as kids?

I know at POP we were able to get the slushies in the refillable mugs, along with all the pop. I'm not completly sure about the juices but I think you are able too.

There is only one size of them. But not sure on the price.

The mugs cost $11.99 + tax and they are one size weather it's for kids or adults. As for what drink options they have each Resort's counter service location is different. Besides Pop Century the Contemporary is the only other Resort where they have Frozen Cokes and I think they also had Apple Juice as an option with the other choices of soda.

Where do buy them just at the resturant? We will be staying at the GF for 4 days do they have them there aswell? Where do you fill them up there if they offer them?

You can fill them with anything that's out on the beverage service counter. At Wilderness Lodge and Saratoga Springs, it was sodas from the fountain, coffee, tea, and milk.

Saratoga Springs also had a second refill station (sodas only) at the pool, which was a VERY nice touch.

There's also light minute maid lemonade...that's good in the summer when you don't want soda...sometimes soda's not as refreshing when it's hot out. There's also apple juice, coca-cola soda, frozen cokes, iced tea, hot chocolate & coffee.:banana:

You can fill them with anything that's out on the beverage service counter. At Wilderness Lodge and Saratoga Springs, it was sodas from the fountain, coffee, tea, and milk.

Saratoga Springs also had a second refill station (sodas only) at the pool, which was a VERY nice touch.

This is the first mention I've ever seen of milk being available for the refillable mugs - I hope this is a sign that they may be adding this at all the resorts - can any you verify if you have seen milk at any of the resorts?

Are you sure about the milk? I know at POP you had to buy milk in the food court if you wanted to drink some or needed it for cereal.

I just returned from POFQ on 5/05. Here's the selection there (no milk available).

POFQDrinkDispenser-1.jpg

POFQDrinkDispenser2-1.jpg

I wish they had that coffee creamer dispenser at POP -- those little plastic cups are so annoying!

This is the first mention I've ever seen of milk being available for the refillable mugs - I hope this is a sign that they may be adding this at all the resorts - can any you verify if you have seen milk at any of the resorts?
Seem to recall that there was milk at the Mara ( AKL), but that may just have been at breakfast time

What is Minute Maid light? Is it a sugar free no calorie beverage or just fewer calories than regular lemonade? What about the ice tea? Is it regular hot tea that you must add ice to? I am diabetic and do not drink any beverages with sugar in them. thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter