• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What does your User Name mean?

Mine is cause people call me a diva and the rest is my birthday.

Mine comes from the song Muskrat Love by the band America. In some part in the song they say "Muskrat Susie and Muskrat Sam" so I just did it from that song. :teeth: I know its cheesy. :teeth: But I like it! :goodvibes

Mine is becuase I am what I am. And that's not gonna change. And it's the title of a JB song so it's all good:goodvibes

:lmao:

One of my favourite characters is Tinkerbell and 4/24 is my birthday.:-)

Disney's private island is cataway cay and it is paraduse u think im kidding im dead serious!!! i love it ive been there 3 xs about 2 b 4 next year!

Ginny is one of my favorite characters from Harry Potter aand im a girl and ive always had an attatchment to the number 102 but it not my fav #......

Mines just a mix of things/names from two favorite movies: Alice in Wonderland, and Halloweentown from the Nightmare Before Christmas

Well I joined this board for VMK (Virtual Magic Kingdom) and used the name I used in the game. I'm a Cutie and my name is Emily so I just used Em to create CutieEm =]

my user name means nothing. zip.
its even more random than i am. :D
i ment for my user name to be "PossessedEeyore" but i messed up. xD

well, my mom always calls me a dork, and i am a dork, so it works out ;)
and i really love disney world.
the year i was born in is 1994, so i just switched the "9" and "4" around and put a zero in the middle. . .
random and awesome at the same time!
:confused3

Mine is my name and birthday (7-19-85). Not really that original. :blush:

In "Can't Touch This" by M.C. Hammer, he says, "STOP, Hammer Time!"
And I always found it hilarious.
And my name's Mickey. So, STOPxmickeytime.
Plus it's my AIM screename.

I was a fan for piglet for many years,plus I couldn't think of anything creatively. So, I'm pigletgirl. I works I guess.

pearls-neck-032806.jpg

:confused3

I guess thats it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter