What does your toothfairy pay?

NAh, we do the same thing. I picked up a roll of the "gold" dollars, and leave those in a velvet bag. Our daughter loves them as they are kinda like pirate treasure, hehe.

This is exactly what we do. DS loves that the gold coins look like treasure and he's still at the point where $1 vs. $20 looks the same to him (his grandpa gives him a $20 bill every time we see him and DS just says "Great!" (and, when prompted, "thank you"), hands it to me and promptly forgets about it. I wonder how much longer that will last!!).

I had to smile at this question. My niece, who is now 22, would have told you it depends on what state you lost the tooth in. The Oklahoma tooth fairy only paid $1 (just parents), the New York tooth fairy paid $7 (parents ($1), grandparents ($5), and great-aunt ($1)), but the MA tooth fairy pays $16 plus a present (parents, grandparents, Aunties ($10 + present). So when my nephew's first tooth was loose, she told him not to wiggle it until he got to MA because that tooth fairy paid a lot more than the Oklahoma one.

I love this! :rotfl:

The tooth fairy leaves a $1 gold coin for each tooth.

I guess our tooth fairy is cheap! :rolleyes1

Ours does too. She also leaves some pixiedust: glitter on the carpet to show she's been there. That's a real big hit w/ the kids.

1st (loooooong-awaited) tooth, 2 dollar gold coins and a Webkinz.

So far since, a $1.00 gold coin (he saves them) and a paper $1.00 to spend.

Always a bit of glitter trail.

P.S. - Have only read the first and last page so far, but I love the different states one!

Normally $5 a tooth and there was 1 $10 this past fall when the tooth fairy was also caught off guard here :rolleyes1 but one last winter was sort of knocked out by daddy's foot as DS ran into it on the sledding hill. :eek :scared: That one was $20 and for some reason he was bummed when he only got $5 the next time! :rolleyes2 : That was a fun evening and 10pm trip to the dentist on a Saturday night. THANK GOD it was a baby tooth! Still haven't seen the adult tooth come in yet, but hopefully soon.

I like the glitter idea, that's a wonderful extra touch. Too bad she's too old to care now!

$1 per tooth (I sure hope my children don't discover this thread and find out that other "fairies" pay 5 and 10 times as much...):faint:

We spoiled the kids for their first teeth and gave them $20. Each tooth after got about $2-3. I remember getting $1 and a pack of bubble gum Trident.

My dd got $5 for her 1st tooth and Italian coins the second time, "real treasure" since the tooth fairy came straight to our house from Italy. I'm trying to get money/coins from lots of different countries so we can leave different currency each time (good geography lesson, plus the actual value doesn't matter).... I'd be happy to pay postage if anyone has foreign currency they'd like to donate!!! :)

The tooth fairy leaves $3 per tooth at our house, and $5 if it is lost on a holiday. Unfortunately, that happens quite frequently either by coincidence or design, I am not sure :) .

We do $1 and a note from the tooth fairy.

I am NOT letting my kids see this thread!

DS gets a two dollar bill (he really likes them and will not spend them). He has only lost 2 teeth so far and the second one fell out while he was eating something and he swallowed it. He was upset that he did not have the tooth to put under his pillow so we wrote the toothfairy a note to tell her what happened.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter