What Does YOUR DCL magnetic door sign look like? With other great tips for your sign

Status
Not open for further replies.
::MinnieMo Way to go with your first post! Have you got started on our door signs yet?!? :teeth: Yes, I'm the lucky other girl going on the cruise with DaisyMay....we'll be the 2 mom's (Without our kids!) running around acting and smiling like a 5 year old! We can't wait!!! :teeth:

LADYnTRAMP said:
::MinnieMo Way to go with your first post! Have you got started on our door signs yet?!? :teeth: Yes, I'm the lucky other girl going on the cruise with DaisyMay....we'll be the 2 mom's (Without our kids!) running around acting and smiling like a 5 year old! We can't wait!!! :teeth:
Way to go, Susan, and DaisyMay. You'll have a wonderful time. Enjoy. :cool1:

These are from our 1st cruise on 9/12/04.

f3a5e65d.jpg

Hi all,

Wow, I hav lots of great folks to thank for their reply!
AlamaPapa , KRDISNEYBOUND and VerandahMan, thanks for the tip on where to get the magnetic paper and the cost.

TXaggie- thanks for sharing your experience, my printer more than likely would have the same problem. So, if I go the magenetic paper route I will be sure to use the cheapest one I can to test it out. Though thanks to you and
TCHONEY, I think I am actually just gonna do the magnetic tape instead. I have a laminating machine that I can use and I think that would be the easiest way to do it. :)

MMloverinIN- I am sailing Feb 2nd,2006 :)

Thanks again...this board is fabulous! :) Mmketer

We can see your door magnet. GOOD JOB.

The more you work with it, the more you will learn and pick up ideas

All of your pictures of your signs were absolutely beautiful! I am very excited about making a door sign for our upcoming August cruise but really don't know where to start, but now my creative juices are flowing :rotfl: Thanks for everyones tips and inout on the door signs :cheer2:

diznylnd - do you mind telling me where you found the mickey snorkeling picture? I love that one and have not been able to find it. If you have it or remember where you found it, I would love to know!!

ljql_5969 - I would love to have the Little Mermaid picture you have as well. I have the postcard of it on my refrigerator but it is the holographic kind so it doesn't scan well. If you know where you found it, could you please let me know?

Good job to everyone - I have been inspired to start working on ideas for our door decorations and our cruise is still MANY months away!

akasleepingbeauty said:
ljql_5969 - I would love to have the Little Mermaid picture you have as well. I have the postcard of it on my refrigerator but it is the holographic kind so it doesn't scan well. If you know where you found it, could you please let me know?

I don't remember where I got it but if you PM me your email address, I can email it to you. :goodvibes

ljql_5969 said:
Hey taeja71! Thanks for the tip about photobucket! :cool1:

no problemo!

Great signs all- thanks for sharing! You all are great! :teeth:
:disrocks:

ljql_5969 said:
I have a niece and nephew celebrating birthdays also. I have made some for them but I won't bore you! Thanks for letting me show these to someone. It is hard to keep them a surprise!!! :goodvibes

Welll jql_5969, if the trip isn't too far away, post their signs when you come home. Better yet, PM me and I'd love to see your niece and nephew's signs before they do. ;)

Some very nice signs keep popping up. Way to go.

I love looking at them.
:banana: :banana:

Krdisneybound,
May I ask where did you find Mickey with his snorkle gear that is on your door signs?

DaisyMay said:
Krdisneybound,
May I ask where did you find Mickey with his snorkle gear that is on your door signs?

You sure can. Not sure which Mickey snorkle gear you mean. But I just came off the Magic and I bought several postcards and it might be one that I scanned or took with my camera on Castaway Cay.

I am always looking for good pictures to put on magnets and/or pictures.

Which post did I put that in??? Sorry, I forget.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter