What Does YOUR DCL magnetic door sign look like? With other great tips for your sign

Status
Not open for further replies.
No...the doors at WDW are not magnetic....DARN!!

If you want me to come up with a nurse one..let me know.

Does anyone have any ideas about putting a sign on the doors of your resort room for WDW? Being that the doors aren't magnetic, do some people just print out a sign and then superglue the sign to like say posterboard and then put it on the door with like sticky tack? KristineN's designs are so awesome I just absolutely love them (who wouldn't)!!!

Do any of you creative people have a site you use for T-Shirts? I love that pirate one.

If anyone is taking a girls only cruise...

gwjpg.jpg

OMG!!!! That is so funny!!!! :lmao:

pirate: pirate:

Awesome door sign !!! on our cruise we went from deck to deck to see all the different signs... some were quite cool... but now seeing yours... WOW !!! dd13 and i thought yours was too sweet....
we had a really cool sign on our door on our 7day magic cruise in may of last year !! we are going to do a repeat (somewhat) of the same sign we had on our last cruise for our next one!!
it is a blast to spend time together before the cruise to make one, then proud to see it each time we go back to our cabin..

:flower3: :flower3: :cool1: :cool1: :flower3: :flower3:

pirate: pirate:

it is a blast to spend time together before the cruise to make one, then proud to see it each time we go back to our cabin..

:flower3: :flower3: :cool1: :cool1: :flower3: :flower3:

Making them is half the fun!! Already planning next years door, we were suprised not to see to many doors done. seeing all the people stop to admire our door made the kids feel great.pixiedust:

Thank you all for continuting to contribute to this thread. All your designs and photos of your door(s) are fantastic! :woohoo:

You all are awesome!

I will post it a little later tonight. Somehow Easter snuck up on me...I have to go to Walmart :scared1: and buy some stuff

It's GREAT!!!! I LOVE it!!!

Can you do this one with

"Girls just want to have fun" on it?

Thanks

Not at all...just take pictures so I can see :)

Those are amazing !!! Do you mind if people use them Kristine????

Wow!

I have never seen a sign on a door...of course I haven't looked real hard either :rotfl:I have seen signs on windows however....I may try making some window clings next.

And thanks for all the kind words....I have had fun with you all on this thread...

and finally...I am behind on PM's...if you don't get an answer from me in a day or so...re PM me...I get a little delete happy after I answer...some times I think I delete stuff I haven't answered...

Does anyone have any ideas about putting a sign on the doors of your resort room for WDW? Being that the doors aren't magnetic, do some people just print out a sign and then superglue the sign to like say posterboard and then put it on the door with like sticky tack? KristineN's designs are so awesome I just absolutely love them (who wouldn't)!!!

I knew the princesses were attractive, but I didn't realize that they were HOT! It is amazing what those princess dresses can hide!:rotfl2:

I agree COMPLETELY!! I've always thought that Jasmine, Ariel, and Sleeping Beauty could show a little more. Nice to know I'm not the only one! Princesses gone wild!!! :lmao:

That's precious!!!

Thanks!!!

I just thought a good one for both the funny princesses would be

"When the Prince is Away....."

can also be a head...

grpheadjpg.jpg

Thanks Kristine! I love this one.:love: Do you mind if I use it and maybe a few of your other fabulous designs on my upcoming Wonder cruise? You are such a talented graphic artist. I appreciate all your hard work.:thumbsup2

Is there any possible way to get the name "Faith" in the princess (I'm a princess too)/mickey head like the one above? Thanks SO much!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter