What Does YOUR DCL magnetic door sign look like? With other great tips for your sign

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love seeing all the different door signs and designs. More if anyone has some?
FormalNight2.jpg

EnchantedEvening.jpg

KateSoldiers-1.jpg

Hi Kristine,
I think I sent a PM to you regarding magnets. I'm sorry if I'm repeating myself. I'm not forum literate:confused3 . Anyway, I'm curious about ordering magnets from you if it's possible. I see you have a site I can go to, but I wanted to have them personalized. Is there anyway I can do that?
Thanks, and I hope I'm not being too much of a :maleficen

Cindy:wave2:

KristineN,

I was wondering if you could tell me what you used (plug-in) or process to make the letters in the tinkerbell pirate in the bubble ears? I have Photoshop and Paint Shop Pro. I also have bladepro and eyecandy.
I love your ideas and your door magnets are great! I am going to make some for our cruise and wanted to make the text similiar.

thanks!

Where do you all find these great high resolution images to put in your signs? I'm not sure where to start! Thanks.

Hi quick ? for the experienced cruisers. After the cruise is there some way to leave or donate door signs for people on the next cruise? Im making alot of signs and will bring back all the personalized ones but have several generic ones that could be used again. This will be our only cruise for a VERY LONG time so I won't need them after the cruise.

I have enjoyed browsing through this thread SOO MUCH!!!! Thank you all for sharing such fabulous designs. Here is my first attempt.....

scan0001.jpg

Ladies and gentlemen - please remember the DIS Guidelines
especially this one:

1. FOR SALE For sale ads are strictly prohibited on any of the DISboards. Anyone posting such ads will have their post deleted. This same policy applies to links to your ebay/auction listings . "For sale" posts includes requests for donations. If you are participating in or wish to promote a charitable event, please email the webmaster at webmaster@wdwinfo.com for permission first. (You will be asked to provide proof that the organization is legitimate.) Until your request is approved, we ask that you do not post about it on the boards.

This thread is for sharing ideas and designs. It is not for selling those designs.

Thank you!

Is that post about my post? All I was asking was what do people do with signs after they use them. Throw them away, leave them on board, what? Sorry if I broke some kind of rule, :(

Is that post about my post? All I was asking was what do people do with signs after they use them. Throw them away, leave them on board, what? Sorry if I broke some kind of rule, :(

No, I don't believe it was your post. In catching up, I read other posts about going to a specific web site to order someone else's designs, and that was probably what the moderator was referring to in their notice.

Where do you all find these great high resolution images to put in your signs? I'm not sure where to start! Thanks.

Jenny - ours is from Disney - at their DeskTop Stop - I don't remember how I actually got there but it's where you can download backgrounds for your computer. I have seen other doorsigns in the thread that have used this same one.

My DS was watching over my shoulder as I was working on it and commented about how I was leaving the "where it came from" visible and how that is really important so that the people who made it / where I got it get credit and so others can see where it came from if they want to make their own. He's only 9. He said they learned about that stuff in computer / technology class at school.

Thanks for tip about this website. The resolution allows for full size beautiful color prints!
AnnaPrincess2.jpg

ThanksCrew.jpg

Thanks for tip about this website. The resolution allows for full size beautiful color prints!
AnnaPrincess2.jpg

ThanksCrew.jpg

Really cool looking signs! I like the trend I have seen on here recently about using a sign to thank the crew. That will definitely be used by me next year!

Jenny - ours is from Disney - at their DeskTop Stop - I don't remember how I actually got there but it's where you can download backgrounds for your computer. I have seen other doorsigns in the thread that have used this same one.

Thank you! Now I have all kinds of new fun in front of me.

Jenny:

How did you make your signs? What program did you use to add your cruise information onto the wallpaper/screensaver you downloaded? Can you explain to me how to do it? :surfweb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter