What does your day look like when you have a party night (MNSSHP or MVMCP)?

We stayed at the resort, swam, had a quick nap and got there for 4:15. It was perfect, since DD was able to make it to midnight with zero issues and we had a BLAST! I would avoid unnecessary parks and travelling. It takes it's toll. This year we are doing MVMCP in November, and our plan was to do the same, but we couldn't get a 4:30 CRT, so we are going at 2 for CRT at 2:30 and wasting a park ticket to do so. I don't love the idea, but it was the only ressie our whole trip!

We are planning on sleeping in and relaxing by the pool, or walking over to DTD to hangout since we are staying at SSR. We plan on getting to the party around 4 and eating a quick service there before the party actually starts. We don't want to make ADRs that day because we don't want to be toed up and loose any party time.

We do the parties early in our trip to avoid being over-tired on the big night. We have a normal day (for us) on the day of the party, but sleep in the next day.

We're going to MVMCP this year and plan to sleep in and take a tour of the Christmas decorations at the resorts. Might take the boat ride from POR to DTD. We decided to save the day on our tickets so we could have extra time in the parks :)

Our plan is to sleep in and enjoy our resort pools until after noon. We have a 2:45 WCC lunch reservation so we will dress for the party and head to WCC, then after eating will take the boat to the MK to get into the party at 4. We will sleep in a bit the day after as well. We are normal rope drop folks (much to my kids dismay) so they will like the idea of sleeping in two mornings in a row :)

Our party day always starts with arriving at DHS 30 minutes prior to the posted opening time. We will stay through lunch or go back to the resort for a late lunch. We change into our costumes, and get to the resort MK bus stop at 3pm so we are ready to enter MK at 4pm. This year we have hoppers, so we may enter MK earlier than 4.

We typically do resort day, swimming. Then the past two trips late lunch at Akershus with girls in princess gear and monorail to MK
We are skipping MNSSHP this year :(

We are planning on going to MK in the morning from RD til about noon, then it is back to the house for naps/pool. Back at MK for 4:30ish for the party. Just a slower day in general

This year we are planning to do AK for a few hours then pop over to Kidani for lunch at Sanaa (around 2:30) then back to the hotel to change and then to the party. We'll see if I change this at all between now and then.

We are going to go to Typhoon Lagoon and float around the river (no slides) and just enjoy relaxing then hot the MNSSHP.

Our party day always starts with arriving at DHS 30 minutes prior to the posted opening time. We will stay through lunch or go back to the resort for a late lunch. We change into our costumes, and get to the resort MK bus stop at 3pm so we are ready to enter MK at 4pm. This year we have hoppers, so we may enter MK earlier than 4.

So if we have a Hopper Pass, we can get in before 4:00? I never thought of that....duh! We are planning on just having a resort day before the party but it didn't dawn on me that we could go earlier if the kids wanted to! Thanks for the idea!!

So if we have a Hopper Pass, we can get in before 4:00? I never thought of that....duh! We are planning on just having a resort day before the party but it didn't dawn on me that we could go earlier if the kids wanted to! Thanks for the idea!!
We are doing a park earlier in the day, that is why we can go in before 4 with the hopper. If you are not wanting to use a park day, you will have to wait until 4.

We're doing mk during the day. Then having lunch at kona. We'll go back to the resort to take a nap and change into our costumes.

We usually attend a party close to the end of our trip so we sleep in and rest. Head out around 3:30 and eat a meal when we get to the MK, then we start our evening hang out till the very end.

Just budget talking here. If you are staying less than 10 days, do downtown or pool. If more than 10 days you will "waste" a half day ticket on any park. If so you should do it your arrival day. It's all up to you and your plan and budget. We've done a cheaper resort offsite arrival night, check in, relax and then party!

One thing to remember for MNSSHP is to key in to your schedule costuming up, when i did my costume this year we didn't realize it would take over and hour to do my makeup.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter