• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What does YOMD mean??

Status
Not open for further replies.
YOMD stands for "Year of a Million Dreams" which is the Disney promotion beginning on October 1. CMs will be giving away experiences at the Theme Parks that will range from Fast Passes, parade marshalls up to spending a night in a special apartment created in the castle.

For more information go to www.disneyparks.com and click on "Year of a Million Dreams".

Enjoy!

Thanks, I was having one of my slow moments and could not figure it out. :thumbsup2

Since the OP's question has been answered, and since this is not a specific DVC related thread, no further discussion is required.

Please remember that all threads on any of the DVC boards must be relative to DVC. General discussions are welcomed on the Community Board.

Please refer to the Sticky posts at the top of each DVC board for additional information.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter