• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What does this usually mean?

Once.Upon.A.Time

DIS Veteran
Hi all,

I have an upcoming stay at CSR in August. Disney sent me something about a “special offer” if I call up with a code they sent me. It excludes The Cabins at FW and the Bungalows at the Poly. Has anyone ever called? Do you think it’s worth a try? Opinions?

Thank you!

Last edited:
They sent us a code several years ago called a unique offer code. It‘s a discount code which gave us a steep discount on a room at the Contemporary.

I got a similar email yesterday for my August stay at All Star Movies. CSR, POFQ and POR were options but I don't think they were offering a better deal then the current offer out there. I was hoping it was a complimentary upgrade but it wasn't. When I looked again today, there was no availability.

It seems that they are offering a slight discount on higher level resort stays to people in value resorts in August. I am guessing people are booking value resorts and not the more expensive ones so they are trying to attract more people to book the filling up values. A few people posted prices and they did not seem that attractive to me although I did not do the math.

It seems that they are offering a slight discount on higher level resort stays to people in value resorts in August. I am guessing people are booking value resorts and not the more expensive ones so they are trying to attract more people to book the filling up values. A few people posted prices and they did not seem that attractive to me although I did not do the math.

I’m staying at CSR. Maybe they want to fill up the deluxe resorts like you are saying.

The unique code is real. It includes deluxe resorts. One offer she gave me was Animal Kingdom Lodge water view for $1,071 and change. Opinions? She told me it was a really good deal. Stay is three nights and four days.

Thank you!

The unique code is real. It includes deluxe resorts. One offer she gave me was Animal Kingdom Lodge water view for $1,071 and change. Opinions? She told me it was a really good deal. Stay is three nights and four days.

Thank you!
We have an AP discount for AKL water view (formerly called pool view, which is what it is) next month. It's $317.20 + tax per night for the non-weekend nights, so the discount they offered you is quite similar. And, yes, it's a good rate. We love AKL and it's a huge upgrade from CSR. But does this still fit your budget?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter