What does Santa bring Vs. Mom and/or Dad??

Our boys write (or draw) a letter to Santa. Santa chooses two or three presents from the list to bring. We don't buy anything off the list for the boys. So the presents are special. We use fabric bags for our presents and wrapping paper for Santa. Also, as the kids are old enough (3 and 5), we give them money and they buy presents for each other and us as well. They put them in the bags and put them under the tree when we get home from the store. (And pray that they don't spill the secret.. really hard when you are 3 and so excited about buying presents). :goodvibes

We have decided to do 2-3 gifts and stockings from Santa and the rest from us. First, if you have a tough year financially, less presents from Santa doesn't say to the kids that they were bad, etc. I also, like another poster, think it cuts back on greed. Santa also brings DH and I a gift and sometimes a family gift.

Everything gets wrapped - stockings, gifts from Santa, gifts from DH and I. Santa does have his own special paper.

Santa brings 3 gifts... things that Mom would never get, like the 250 piece Barbie Mall she asked for one year, lol! Most gifts are wrapped unless the 'elves' have to assemble first.
Everything else comes from Mom and Dad and they are all wrapped.
I can't wait until Christmas morning ~ she'll find out we are going to WDW again soon!:cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter