• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

what does room ready mean?

Generally, it means rooms are not pre-assigned prior to your arrival at the resort. If a room is ready when you check-in, you'll get it. If not, you are THEN assigned a room and will have to wait until housekeeping has serviced it.

If you want a non-smoking studio and when you get there one is available, it's yours. They did not decide ahead of time that you would get room XXX and that's the one you will have to wait for if it not ready upon check-in.

I do not know what goes on in CM's minds. Sometimes the CM looks at us and says "Oh, I have a nice one, but it isn't ready. Is that OK?" Well, sure, we usually get there before noon, and usually we are in our room before 4PM.

I must admit that all of the rooms we have stayed in have been at least "nice."

Bobbi :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter