What does null mean.

disneyluv4

Mouseketeer
I just checked our reservations online. We have a package booked and after the tickets it says null. What does that mean? Thanks for your help.

Null usually means void of a real value. For instance, null is what is used in programming to fill fields with a common value that means nothing.

I found this on my WDW reservations page today too...so I called. It was because I got the free upgrade to park hoppers and water parks and more on an existing reservation. Because they have to just take off the package and add the special deal this is how it is noted...but my reservation was right when I called. Hope that helps...as muddy as I seem to be in explaining myself today.

Stephanie in Idaho
The 6' of snow really did turn to pixie dust... :tink: 67 days till WDW
DH :tigger: ...ready to see Tigger
ME :eeyore: ...just happy to be going back so soon

I had booked the package in the beginning of February & then saw the code for the free hopper/water park upgrade. So I called yesterday & the woman was very nice & made all the changes. I wanted to check it online tonight & I noticed the "Null" too & I was a little worried, so I called. The guy told me he saw the correct tickets, but the travel insurance didn't carry over. Oh well. I just hope the "Special Requests" I originally asked for are still noted on my reservation, too bad you cannot add "requests" online. :hyper:

Thank you! I changed from room only to the package with the free upgrades, cause we were going to get the premium tickets anyway and it did save us about $380. But when I checked online this is what I found and was a little worried. I did forget to put in my requests again. Oh well, I know I will call again and make some more adr's and I will do it then. Thanks for putting my mind at ease! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter