What does Dressy-Casual

clarabelle

<font color=green>Pandas don't seem to have much o
Mean to you??
It is a wedding brunch.

Edited to clarify. This is the day after the wedding. It is a destination wedding and there is a brunch with the newlyweds the next day.

It means no jeans, no flip flops, no T shirts, no cleavage :scared1: , and no pantyhose. Dress slack and a nice shirt, top, or sweater with a jacket (depending upon where you live). :dance3:

To me it means no jeans. A nice pair of slacks with a pretty top. A nice dress, but not over the top - no beading, sequins, etc.

No jeans, shorts, flip-flops. No formal wear either. What you would wear to a nice resteraunt.

I'd probably go with a sundress and take a sweater along, flats or sandals. Pair of dress pants and a nice blouse.

Thanks
That was what I was thinking too.
I just wanted some reassurance.
:)

I would say that means something you would wear to church. no jeans, no tank tops, no flip flops, no sneakers. etc

I haven't really heard the term "Dressy-Casual" but hear "Upscale Casual" a lot which means better quality & look of casual. So emphasis on the dressy side but still looking relaxed, not frilly or fussy.

For women: A shorter skirt or dress, or a tailored pant suit.

For men: A suit or sport coat with or without tie, but with a button shirt.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter