What Does A Passport Look Like?

zaja4

Earning My Ears
I WAS WONDERING IF ANYONE COULD ACTUALLY DESCRIBE WHAT AN EPCOT PASSPORT LOOKS LIKE? I WOULD LIKE TO BUY SOMETHING FROM HOME, THAT WOULD WORK IN ITS PLACE, FOR A LOT LESS MONEY (FOR 3 KIDS), BUT I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO BUY IF I DON'T KNOW WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE OR WHAT FEATURES IT SHOULD HAVE. FOR AN AUTOGRAPH BOOK, I JUST BOUGHT A HARD COVER BOOK WITH BLANK PAGES FROM THE DOLLAR STORE. I AM GOING TO GET SOME STICKERS. THERE ARE SO MANY PAGES, I WONDER IF THIS COULD WORK ALSO FOR THE PASSPORT? THANKS

hey! i am unpacking right now.. as soon as i come across our passport, i will take some pics, and email them
gabby

It's the same size as a US passport and the outer cover is just about the same color as well.

Inside it has two facing pages for each country. On one page is the place where you'll put the stickers that comes with the kit that corresponds to that country, and on the facing page the name of the country is printed. That's where the CM will sign the page for your child.

I've never seen anything resembling one outside of WDW, other than my actual passport.

I'd suggest just asking the CM's to sign in the autograph book you bought, maybe you can keep an eye for some stickers that would be appropriate as well to decorate those pages with.

Anne

Originally posted by ducklite
It's the same size as a US passport and the outer cover is just about the same color as well.

I had just got my new passport (Canadian). I was asked if I wanted the old one back. They marked "VOID' on the information page and clipped a corner of the pages. An old passport with a couple of disney stickers might work.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter