What do you wish you had brought but didn't?

disneyerin

DIS Veteran
We are leaving in a couple of weeks and I want to make sure we're thinking of everything we may need.
So my question is: The last time you visited WDW, what was the one (or more) thing(s) you regret not bringing with you?

December 16th here we come! :santa::dance3:

A winter coat and gloves. It wasn't really that cold but it was damp so my fall coat didn't keep me warm enough.

Ziplock bags! First trip we didn't bring them...I found myself needing them for snacks, leftover candy, opened items, legos we bought, etc...now I bring all sizes and use them all the time!

Plus they don't take up much space! :cool1:

Those collapsible hampers. We just put our dirty clothing in a garbage bag and mid-week I did laundry. But, then I got worried that mousekeeping would throw it away... Would have been easier if I just thought to bring that hamper (it folds flat) you can get them in bright colors as well.

Sunscreen. Dirty clothes bag. Gloves. Dramamine. Swim suit coverup. Goggles. (Kids swam on the 70 degree day)

Just got back this weekend, and these are the things I wished I had had.

Gloves are very important right now! Some nights I didn't even wear a jacket but I put on my gloves because it seemed to keep me warmer.

Florida may not have temperatures as low as other places but it is still cold. It is a damp cold as a pp said which you feel more.

A messenger bag. I ended up buying a cute Disney Nerd messenger bag at DHS because my backpack was uncomfortable.

I wish that I remembered to bring a little bottle of dish detergent for the refillable mugs. I don't have anything to wash them with except shampoo.

Great thread! Following! One thing I just thought of was two tennis balls or similar. I tend to get backaches after standing in line all day, and I can use those to massage myself afterwards. Also, earplugs in case there is a snorer sharing your room...

A cellphone charger! The stupid thing was, I had a portable charger in my room and forgot to bring it to the park EVERY SINGLE DAY. So by the end of each day my phone was down to nil. I used it to take pictures/videos and view the MDE app, and to keep in contact with my DH if we split up.

power strip (we have multiple devices to recharge overnight), really comfortable sleep mask, I like to bring a see-through backpack to help getting through the security line a bit quicker but that would bother some folks; something to help with blisters, baby wipes - because they have a million uses :-), and purse-sized hand sanitizer with some kind of clip.

We packed last week. I am thankful for all of the suggestions. I think we packed everything that we need.

In addition to some of the suggestions here, I packed:

Bathroom Spray
Collapsable Washable Bins for each side of our sink to hold toiletries
Nightlight
Flashlight
Laundry Soap
Dryer Sheets
Window Clings
Hanging Shelves for our Clothes

If I forgot anything, we are still in civilization but will just have to pay a bit more.

Clorox clean up wipes...to wipe down the bathroom, tables , remote and phone !!!!!!

I wish I had gotten a caramel apple! They were handing out samples and they were SO good, but I couldn't pull the trigger on a $10 apple and now I just wished I had.

Also, I didn't get a 2013 ornament. I was thinking that they'd have them online because I didn't want it to break on the way home. However when I got home and looked, there were none. Note to self, check online for the items you want to make sure they are available BEFORE you leave.

...Also, I didn't get a 2013 ornament. I was thinking that they'd have them online because I didn't want it to break on the way home. However when I got home and looked, there were none. Note to self, check online for the items you want to make sure they are available BEFORE you leave.
If you know exactly where you saw it and what the ornament looked like you can call Disney marketing and they will get it for you and send it to you. You can also, go to guest services at the park, tell them you just want to run in to make a quick purchase and they will let you run into the park and then back out. They will make you buy a 1-day ticket but then refund you back the money if you are not in too long. It is a lot of work but worth it if it is something you want... Give a call to Disney marketing 877-560-6477 or 407-934-6111 or Merchandise.Guest.Services@DisneyParks.com

Look at any of your receipts from WDW(phone number at the top) you can call and tell them what store you were in and would like to buy the ornament. They will send it to you.:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter