What do you wish Disney would bring back?

Animation Studio drawing class...it was always a special souvenir to to mat and frame for the entire family.
Main St. Bakery
DH misses being able to get turkey legs in all of the parks.
Towel animals...they were just a special touch and such a surprise when you returned to the resort after a long day.

I miss the original Journey into Imagination and Figment. If Figgy had a movie, they'd give him a bigger presence. And of course we need Dreamfinder too!

* I'm going to miss Animation Academy on this WDW trip. They have in at California Adventure and it's something I enjoy.
* I also miss having paper fast passes that I could "re-gift" to other guests when I don't have time to use them rather than letting them go to waste.

Wandering characters. My sister and I had our picture taken with Mickey Mouse when he was just walking around. I know, the parks are too busy now, but I loved how it was spontaneous...

1. Alien Encounter. It was an amazing ride.
2. Pretzels filled with cream cheese.
3. All the trees that used to be in the Hub.

1. Mickey's Birthdayland
2. Body Wars
3. Honey I Shrunk the Audience
4. Zephyrhills Water
5. Flagler's Restaurant
6. Disney Village Marketplace (instead of the Springs)
7. The Tower of Terror shirts that said "I fell for the Tower of Terror" on the back
8. Bellhop plush Mickeys from the resorts
9. Bus drivers who did sing-alongs
10. Kitchen Kabaret / Food Rocks
11. The soap with Mickey on it at the resorts
12. Random characters walking around and people running up to them

In no particular order:

Alien Encounter
Vanilla swirl for Dole Whips
The BBQ Chicken salad at Flame Tree (SUPER annoyed they replaced it with some generic apple, pecan thing you can get at half the fast food restaurants in the real world. :sad2:)
Main Street Bakery (Love Starbucks, but I miss this.)
Toon Town
The Hunchback Stage Show (I miss this SOOOOO much.)

Last edited:
Ordering Custom Park Maps
Backlot Tour
Spectromagic
Osborne Lights
The Sorcerer's Hat

Dreamflight..."if you had wings!"

Yes! Also 20,000 leagues, I was afraid to ride when I was young and the year I finally got the courage to do so they closed it. E-ride nights were awesome, some people didn't like the extra price but exclusivity of it and I think smaller crowds made it that much more special to staying late in a park. Plastic cheese is a must, Maelstrom, and I liked the old fast pass system. Better than his new one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter