• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

what do you want in your current area that you dont already have?

Long list....cable/or high speed wifi (would love to get unlimited wifi and wifi that works in all weather), Streaming, reliable power, cellphone service, trash pickup, mail delivery everyday, any kind of food delivery......the list goes on.

My feelings might change once we get past the sporting goods phase of our lives, but we'd really like a Scheels. It could even be on the other side of the city and I'd be happy. We have Academy and Dick's, including their upgraded House of Sport version, but both are nothing compared to a standard Scheels. The closest location is currently a little over 250 miles away.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter