What DO you want for christmas?

wow, you are all really into xmas!
having lost the plot yesterday i considered a trip to dlp, however, was shocked by the £1200 for 2 nights!!!
so, still hunting, ds 12 is having a LG chocolate, but still not sure what to get for the other 2, and dh, i really have no idea. where did you get the darth vader usb? he d love that!!
thanks
Tracy

Great thread. :thumbsup2

I am really stumped at what to get hubby this year :confused3 he just doesn't want anything! :headache: Unlike me....:rotfl2: So far he has got some of the little green alien pants :lmao: (see bargains thread for details) and Dan Browns new book. I hope to get some inspiration from here....

I've kept my list short on purpose in the hope of getting the first thing!!!! ;) :rotfl2:

A trip to WDW (well I can live in hope :rolleyes1)
Some Precious Moments ornaments
Snow White dvd (which I know he has got for me ;) )

We've talked about saving a bit of money to put towards our next holiday if there is nothing much we want, so we may well do that.

Great thread. :thumbsup2

I Dan Browns new book. I hope to get some inspiration from here....

dan browns new book is fab, read it over half term!
dh doesnt do books, i have tried to get him to read the first 2, but not intereseted!

dan browns new book is fab, read it over half term!
dh doesnt do books, i have tried to get him to read the first 2, but not intereseted!

Thats good to hear....dh has wanted it since it was released but I have told him he can't buy anything until after christmas. :laughing:

I need a new pair of boots for my NY trip
Coat
I'm going to DLRP for the day with my dad so that will be part of my present
New Ipod unless the warrenty on mine covers the battery not holding charge

Not sure what else, no doubt I will find a couple of books I would like.

Wow we must be the odd ones out, we dont buy gifts for each other at christmas....only the children :)

I think if I had a bigger family this would be the case, as it's only Me and my Mum left on my side DH likes to make a fuss, otherwise Christmas is just about his family, and I must admit we don't buy each other much, if anything, all year round. DH hardly buys himself anything at all and some years we go without if we want new laptops etc. Otherwise it can get out of hand. We do buy for our parents but we all agreed with his brothers and their partners a few years ago that we only buy for the children ::yes::

Wow we must be the odd ones out, we dont buy gifts for each other at christmas....only the children :)

It's all down to Richard really. As I've always taken care of getting the gifts for Sophie, Matty and Samuel, his way of being involved in Christmas is to go off on secretive shopping missions... He dropped the bombshell in August that he already had 7 items on his list - which is a shame as, apart for some gorgeous cufflinks, I haven't really thought about him too much!!! :eek: :lmao: :rolleyes:

:lmao: I daren't even jest at a puppy as Lee would be out the door like a shot to get one....two is enough for now!

Richard knows this is my ultimate gift so I live in hope... :cloud9: :lovestruc

I only want an E-reader for our 35 night cruise in March and ........
.......................for our new house .............a swimming pool :thumbsup2

But with a bit of careful budgeting I'm hoping it will be possible.

Richard knows this is my ultimate gift so I live in hope... :cloud9: :lovestruc

I want a pug too, we went to a patients house one night & she had a 17 week old pug. My crewmate & I were more interested in the dog then the patient:rotfl2:

Did you see in the paper a few weeks back about the worlds saddest dog & it was a pug in his little jumper.

worlds_saddest_dog_02_tn.jpg
]

worlds_saddest_dog_04_tn.jpg

I only want an E-reader for our 35 night cruise in March and ........
.......................for our new house .............a swimming pool :thumbsup2

But with a bit of careful budgeting I'm hoping it will be possible.

what sort of e reader,would you recommend?
i have been looking at a kindle today,but i know nothing about them,or any others.i quite fancy one,for christmas,but not sure,if it's because i can't think of anything else!
tracy

where did you get the darth vader usb? he d love that!!
thanks
Tracy

It's a memory stick if that's the same thing :confused3 got to admit I'm not very techie when it comes to that sort of stuff. Anyhow I got it from play.com .. they do a 2gb, 4gb or 8gb version along with other star wars characters .. Leia, Luke, C3P0 etc. Type star wars mimobot into the search tab on play and it brings them all up. Although they have other varieties too like Hello kitty, etc :)

It's a memory stick if that's the same thing :confused3 got to admit I'm not very techie when it comes to that sort of stuff. Anyhow I got it from play.com .. they do a 2gb, 4gb or 8gb version along with other star wars characters .. Leia, Luke, C3P0 etc. Type star wars mimobot into the search tab on play and it brings them all up. Although they have other varieties too like Hello kitty, etc :)

oh thats soooo cool, thanks!
ds needs one for school, but i think he d probably have it robbed if i brought him one of those!
i ll have a look now;)
Tracy

Dear Santa,

I have been very good this year ;) and would like some Pandora charms for Christmas please. :santa:

Lots of Love, Kirsteen xx

I love it!!!! :goodvibes :thumbsup2 ;)

I also have a list as long as your really l-o-n-g arm...
DSLR camera;

This is top of my list too!
I have a few "top of list" pressies though so he gets a chance to choose, I am also a December birthday so I may be lucky and get a couple of big things .

I also want an iPhone, an external CD drive / burner for my netbook, and I will ask for some money so that I can buy some nice stuff from WDW in January.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter