• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What Do you Want for Christmas?

Arfy

Mouseketeer
plz post your VMK Christmas list... And just maybe Santa will be able to make you Christmas wish come true!

Dear Santa,

I would like the following for Christmas:

Stitch Hat
Sparrow Outfit
Inferno Pin
White Snowman

I have been a very good girl this year.

:thanks: :disrocks:

Dear Santa,
this list is for two people, mini snow and i.
for mini snow i would like her to have a green backwards hat and space pants
for me i would like snowman magic and bird hat
i know this will probably not happen but i can dream
Snow :flower2:

Dear Santa,

I really have been a good mousekeeter, all those stories you hear about me are just rumors, and noone has proof. Since i have been soooo good this year would you please bring me a fireplace, a wanted poster, or snow magic? BTW if you do bring me these things, I think i can help find the battery charger for Rudolph's nose that someone stole :rolleyes1 .

For christmas this year, I wish for my stitch hat offer that I have on a thread on another board to be accepted. So far the person with the hat said my offer is in the lead, but he hasn't seen the latest offers yet. :sad2:

I'm trading practically all of my stuff for this hat, and I just want the trade to go through so I can finally get the stitch hat. My offer has never been in the lead before so I'm just holding my breath; I feel like I really do have butterflies flying around in my stomach. Wish me luck guys! :goodvibes

For my friends...
ForeverWDW-To complete whatever is on her little brother's wishlists
SurferNina-Green Flip Hat (and credits because she needs them badly)
Briar_Beauty-The Halloween Costumes that she missed
Vegetarian_Angel-To get her stitch hat back
All Dis'ers-To have a Merry Christmas and receive whatever they wish for. :goodvibes

Merry Christmas! (well not quite yet)
~Sparky

1. For my brother-in-law to make it through this Christmas, for the sake of his wife and 14-year old brother.

2. For me to remember what Christmas is all about, and not get caught up in the buying frenzy.

3. For all who read this to have a happy and healthy Holiday season, whatever Holiday you celebrate.

Wow, DaraAllen I feel really bad now. :blush: You're right, and I was being materialistic asking for what I did.

I think alot of us get caught up in buying things for people that we forget the Holiday season is about the love that we share for each other and not how big the present pile under the tree is.

I wish you all a Happy Holiday Season as well, we should spend this time of year with our family and friends; the people who care about us, rather than in the shopping mall.

~Sparky

4. For Sparky to actually go to school once in a while. lol

Dear Santa:
Inferno
Stitch Hat
Sparrow suit
Green flips
Snowman magic
Christmas Items
Gold doors
Kali couch
Invisibility magic
Rare clothing/costumes
Rare hats
DLR pumpkin
that's all i can think of right now.

I would love for christmas to go well for everyone, so everyone feels happy and gets the warm and fuzzy feeling I get when I write this :goodvibes

Grumpy_Disney_Dad said:
Dear Santa,

I really have been a good mousekeeter, all those stories you hear about me are just rumors, and noone has proof. Since i have been soooo good this year would you please bring me a fireplace, a wanted poster, or snow magic? BTW if you do bring me these things, I think i can help find the battery charger for Rudolph's nose that someone stole :rolleyes1 .

LOL :happytv: rumors :rotfl2: HA! I've heard stories too! haha :teeth:

Goofy's Top Ten Christmas Wishlist:
1. Presents
2. Presents
3. Presents
4. Presents
5. Presents
6. Presents
7. Presents
8. Presents
9. Presents
10. Presents

:banana:

Seriously? I would love more than anything?

Tolerance.

The ability for one person to Live and Let Live. :cloud9:

Oh... and some presents. :rotfl:

cat_herder said:
I would love to see snow for Christmas. I never have.

Me too, I'd love to see snow for Christmas. We used to get it in the winter when I was little, and once we even got it on my Birthday in March.

But because of global warming its a miracle if we get snow for christmas; and when we do its about two centimetres and so powdery we can't make a snowman out of it for our lives.

I wish it would snow now! I didn't even think about that until you mentioned it cat! :blush:

~Sparky

Sparkle_Cherry said:
Me too, I'd love to see snow for Christmas. We used to get it in the winter when I was little, and once we even got it on my Birthday in March.

But because of global warming its a miracle if we get snow for christmas; and when we do its about two centimetres and so powdery we can't make a snowman out of it for our lives.

I wish it would snow now! I didn't even think about that until you mentioned it cat! :blush:

~Sparky

Snow? Now? Brr... I'm not even adjusting to this 40-60 degree temeperatures yet!

My wish for Christmas? Hmm.. Nothing really, be content with what you have ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter