What do you use your refillable mug for breakfast?

COCOA we love:love:Disney cocoa its just one of those Disney things that says ahhhh we are on vacation! :goodvibesLike a warm chocolaty hug :hug:for your tummy!:cloud9:We talk about Disney cocoa often! We cant wait to go have some more!

Sorry to hijack the thread but I saw someone on here mention that water is free. I've never seen water before in the food courts machines and just wanted to confirm this. I'd rather fill up a bottle every morning in the food court than order a case of water from costco. Just looking for someone to confirm this :)

Sorry to hijack the thread but I saw someone on here mention that water is free. I've never seen water before in the food courts machines and just wanted to confirm this. I'd rather fill up a bottle every morning in the food court than order a case of water from costco. Just looking for someone to confirm this :)

Yes their are sinks at the fontains and if memory serves me correctly, behind either the lemonaid lite or juice a filter water button is there.

You can also get free water in the parks at the QS restaurants. you could then transfer it to your bottle. Have fun Nettii:goodvibes

Coffee, even though it's rather grim I need my morning fix and then another late afternoon.

Call me weird, but i enjoy the Minute Maid lemonade for breakfast. I do weird things on vacation that I dont do at home!!!!:lmao:

Then when we come back at night, I ususally go for a softdrink :thumbsup2

Diet Coke or as I like to call it "The Elixer of Life".

DITTO!!!! :thumbsup2

I do occasionally drink coffee, but my morning caffeine addiction of choice is cold!!! (And thanks to my addiction, the refillable mugs are a great purchase for me!)

As most said I drank coffee, and then filled it with soda after breakfast to take to the park. It was worth it. I also walked and filled it after my DD was in bed for coffee with my snack at night.

There was apple juice at BCV last year when we bought the mug there. Do the choices vary from resort to resort?

It's gone! No AJ at BCV or Pop anymore. We were there in May and checked both for apple juice. No more.

I'm gutted to hear they no longer do juices. Used to like my apple juice at breakfast time! Oh well, it will have to be coke or sprite for me.

I use mine for either hot chocolate (if it's cool out) or lemonade. I don't drink coffee or soda, so it's one of these two.

I fill mine with that nasty stuff that passes for coffee. We carry our mugs to the parks with us and once they are empty we rinse them out and pop them into a ziplock bag and into our backpack. Then they are ready for another rinse and a refill of something cold on the way back to the room after we return to the resort.

We always made mochas (half hot chocolate, half coffee) in the morning while getting ready for the day, then I'd grab a Arnold Palmer (half ice tea, half lemonade) for the trip to the park.

Was definitely worth the cash and you get a nice souvenir to boot!

OMG I can't believe I've never thought of that instead of that plain vile coffee I've been choking down all these years :rotfl:
I'd also like to add that you can also get apple juice in a mug. At least we have been able to in the past at CB

i'm hoping they still have aj @ CB

I usually get a mocha for breakfast and Diet Coke in the afternoon/evening.

Too bad about the apple juice, sometimes I would start with a bit of that before getting a mocha.

Disney Iced tea is very good. I also fill my mug for the bus ride to the parks. I then have a climbers hook on my bag that i clip my mug on. The mugs come in handy during the day to put frozen lemonade, since it stays frozen longer in the resort mug then it would in the plastic cup it is served it.

It seems the juice (if offered) offerings are different at every resort.

At the GF, they had Hi-C fruit punch and I think that was the only beverage in my mug all week on our last trip LOL.

Hopefully, the Contemporary has it, too.

Another wanna-be-mocha girl here. I need my morning coffee and I usually use flavored creamers at home. The only way the coffee is palatable is by mixing it with the cocoa. I've been doing this for many years and it wouldn't be vacation in Disney without it.
I think the only place we have stayed at with apple juice was CBR, but that was 2 yrs ago.
I know it's been said many times on here but they really should have a better breakfast drink item at all of them for the kids. My kids love the mugs but it will probably be a fight this year when we don't get them for them. We will be on the dining plan. They don't drink soda and I don't like giving them that much Light Lemonade.

We use ours for soda.... Diet Coke for me, Coke for DH, Root Beer for DD14, and Sprite for DD's 12 and 7! We totally get our money's worth... we use them for breakfast, on our mid day breaks (sometimes with lunch/dinner if eating at the resort), and in the evening before returning to our rooms! I know... it's alot of soda... but it's vacation!!!

Iced green tea -- we also stay at ASMu where they don't have coffee pots -- so I fill up my mug the night before and keep it in the fridge for the am.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter