• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

what do you think so far?

Tinkerbellmom33

DIS Veteran
I'm having so much fun making these ADR's so early! We'll be there the second week in May. Well here they are so far...

Sun. Flying Fish Cafe dinner
Mon. Cape May Cafe breakfast
Tues. deciding...
Wed. Boma dinner
Thurs. O'hana breakfast
Fri. deciding...
:)

Looks good so far. We ate at Flying Fish a couple of weeks ago for the first time and I just loved it. I had the Red Snapper and it was my favorite meal from our trip.

Are you planning to eat at World Showcase? I love eating outside at the Rose 'N Crown and watching Illuminations! We just did it last Thursday night, it was a bit chilly, but wonderful!

Looks good.

Loved Bomas, have never eaten at the others.

Among our favorites - Brown Derby, Liberty Tree Tavern, Le Cellier, California Grill, Artist's Point

Low on our list - Sci-Fi Drive Inn, Nine Dragons.

Too many restaurants, not enough trips to WDW!

Definitely more trips to WDW ! These choices are all new for us. We like to try different ones each time. Brown Derby and Le Cellier were awesome!!
Hubby likes to eat around the world, dessert in France is the best!!. We've done sit down there too. I'm still deciding where else to eat, but I'm trying not to be to stuck in the parks this time with meals. There are great looking restaurants around the hotel and of course Epcot. I like to plan one meal a day and play the rest by ear. :earboy2:

Definitely more trips to WDW ! These choices are all new for us. We like to try different ones each time. Brown Derby and Le Cellier were awesome!!
Hubby likes to eat around the world, dessert in France is the best!!. We've done sit down meals in a few places around Epcot too. I'm still deciding where else to eat, but I'm trying not to be to stuck in the parks this time with meals. There are great looking restaurants around the hotel and of course Epcot. I like to plan one meal a day and play the rest by ear. :earboy2:

Great choices! We have eaten at all of your choices except Ohana for breakfast and really like them all.
Have fun! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter