What do you think park capacity will be the first week of August?

Disneyland1084

OH PLEASE SOMEBODY TELL ME!
That's when I'll be there. If only this was the world of Harry Potter, I could invent a potion spray that I would spray all around the outside of Disneyland that would cause people to stay away.😂 I'm just hoping capacity will still be low because even though I've been a ton of times it's a once-in-a-lifetime chance to go when it's that low.

I just saw that Universal Orlando is returning to 100% capacity. Imagine WDW is as well. Don't know about DL but my guess is by then, it will be back to 100%. But really, that's not a terrible thing. The "reduced capacity" at parks, from everything I've seen, hasn't really done much to diminish crowds because it was also coupled with all the distancing and other things, so, wait times were actually longer at rides, extended queues spilled out into the common areas of the park (making it feel way more crowded), etc. Full capacity means full staffing, full loading on rides, etc.

I was at WDW and UO last November during the thick of lower capacity and the parks still felt plenty full for all the reasons I mentioned before. And wait times were actually longer for most things than they are now that capacity has been increased and distancing has been mostly removed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter