• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What do you think of this baby name? Update - here he is :)

Congratulations! He's absolutely adorable. Any naysayers in your life are going to fall in love with the name because of your little Walter. :)

Such a sweet baby! I love it!

And I really like his name (just throwing in my 2 cents). I'm not a parent (yet) but I think it would be a struggle to come up with a name that's appropriate when they're 2, 32 and 72. I think Walter is a great name!

I like the sound of Walter James...and he is absolutely adorable! :goodvibes

TC :cool1:

Beautiful little boy! Sigh - I do miss my kids being that age.

Walter is a fantastic name - one I have never considered, but it has really grown on me!

I HATE the trendy names - all the "den" names, etc. Walter is a breath of fresh air!

Congrats!

He's adorable!!! I happen to like Walter and especially Walter James. My dad's name was Walter Anthony but he went by Tony. Id have preferred Walter over tony. I love old names though. I learned very quickly when I was pregnant with dd years ago that I should keep my name choices to myself because everyone has an opinion on a good baby name. Even once she was born when I would get asked her name, and said Ruth, I would get this look from people and they would say "oh" lol. Didn't bother me because I love her name- it made me laugh more than anything. Other names on my list were just as old- Esther, Hazel, Ella, and my great grandmas name Lilie. I also like Olive, but my grandma made me promise I wouldn't name her Olive because her moms name was Alma Olive and she despised the olive part, she said my great grandma would roll over in her grave if I used that name, lol.

I wonder if there will be more Walters because of breaking bad?

What a great way to wake up! He is adorable! Welcome to the world Walter James!

Oh, he's adorable!!

And I think Walter James is a great name. - As a substitute teacher, I've noticed that traditional names are coming back in general. He'll be in good company.

He is a beautiful boy and I love Walter James! It is classic and will stand the test of time.

He is cute!

Walter (Walt) is a nice name. He'll be able to transition with no problems as he gets older. That is one of my requirements for our childrens' names.

I am not into cutesy at all either!

Thanks! I could not resist showing him off :goodvibes Again, I am happy that we went with the name, I couldn't imagine calling him anything else now! :cloud9:

He is adorable! Hubby wanted one of our boys to be Walter (a grandfather's middle name)- but wanted to call him "Wally". Didn't end up with that as a name, but I still love it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter