• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What do you think of the new DVC logo?

:cheer2:I like the Last logo better, I like the palm trees, the mountains: its all vacation related and specific for DVC. The Mickey made out of the world globe just seems like what we see all the time. :cheer2:

I don't care for it either.

Too boring.
Too trite.
Too little color.
Not imaginative. (how un-Disney is that?)

I could see using it in addition to the old one, and I see some advantage to having a simple logo like that where the TS industry is involved, but I think they could have at least added a little more color to it. Maybe use the same colors of the old logo in the globe?

I'm afraid I really don't like the new logo -- seems very corporate and less "membership." I actually am rather fond of the current version and the one before it.

Hate the new one. It's a set of ears with the globe in it. How much of our annual dues went into hiring a firm to design that unimaginative gunk?

I think they should have consulted with membership before just changing the logo so they could sell a new batch of newly themed merchandise.

Jim, if you are reading this, the consensus seems to be go back to the old one.

Hate the new one. It's a set of ears with the globe in it. How much of our annual dues went into hiring a firm to design that unimaginative gunk?I think they should have consulted with membership before just changing the logo so they could sell a new batch of newly themed merchandise.

Jim, if you are reading this, the consensus seems to be go back to the old one.

Dues should not have been impacted at all. Logos should be designed and paid for by Disney Vacation Development, not Disney Vacation Club. Dues may pay for any logo changes of Resort signage.

We've seen different versions of the new logo...different things inside mickey's head. The more I see, the more I like!:goodvibes

When I first saw the new logo, it didn't hit me as a new logo, not until after I read Jim Lewis' article talking about the process of the design. I can't say I like either one better. But I know I will get used to the new one after a while.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter