What do you think of our ADR's?

OrangeCat04

You may have noticed that im not all there myself
Hi everyone! We will be going to Disneyworld is a couple weeks and was hoping all of you Disney experts could give your input on the restaurants we made our ADR's at? if any are really bad we have been considering making last minute changes.. Thanks i really appreciate it!

We are eating at.. (all Dinners)

Tutto Italia
Chefs de France
Le Cellier
Hoop De Doo Revue
Ohana
Boma
Liberty Tree Tavern (is it worth it anymore without the characters? should we switch to Tony's town square if there is an ADR available?) (I happen to love colonial theming and thanksgiving type meals, thats why i chose it in the first place)
Thanks everyone!

Nice selection. We are also doing Hoop Dee Doo - 9:30 show. This show you can get Cat 1 seating for your 2 TS credits.

I would pick LTT over Tony's any day.

We really like Tutto Italia, Le Cellier, and Ohana.

We thought Boma was okay, and we were glad we tried it once.

We had a bad experience at Chefs de France a few years ago but
we're trying it for lunch again this time - just to see Remy!

Cat, I think you'll find a substantial amount of negative reviews on the Liberty Tree dinner. We've never eaten dinner there, but the lunch is one of our favorite meals (and from what I've heard, the quality of the lunch and dinner are like night/day different). So you might want to consider LTT lunch if you really enjoy Thanksgiving/colonial etc. Other than that, your selections look fabulous!

bring a light jacket to Hoopty Doo they keep it cold in there. We love the HDR by the way. The rest look good aswell. We are trying the LTT this year too. Have fun.

Tutto Italia- Haven't eat here yet, definitely on my list for our next trip.
Chefs de France- Terrible meal, by far the worst we had on our most recent trip.
Le Cellier- Loved it! Great service, wonderful meal!
Hoop De Doo Revue- Haven't done this
Ohana- YUM!
Boma- Tried it for the first time last August and LOVED everything. Can't wait to go back
Liberty Tree Tavern- Haven't been since the characters left, but always like the food, we would go even without characters.

You're going to have such a great time! Have fun!!

I ate lunch at Tutto Italia and won't be going back. I know another couple who was there earlier in the week and thought it was awful as well. I can get better italian food out of a can.

Hi there,
We tried Tutto Italia on the last trip and they had the best spaghetti and meatballs I've ever had! We ate outside on the patio and it was lovely. Ohana is our family favorite and a must for every trip (dinner). The food is excellent and the view of the castle is amazing. They have the best pineapple and coconut bread! We also really liked Boma. It was nice to be able to try some different kinds of foods and the buffet was a good way to do it. The atmosphere is great and you can't beat AKL! We've never done Liberty Tree Tavern, Chefs, or Le Cellier, but they're all on my list. We really do like Tony's, they have good spaghetti and meatballs too, but Lady and the Tramp is a favorite of mine. If you like the colonial time period though, it sounds like you should go with LTT. Excellent choices!

Caity

Cat, I think you'll find a substantial amount of negative reviews on the Liberty Tree dinner. We've never eaten dinner there, but the lunch is one of our favorite meals (and from what I've heard, the quality of the lunch and dinner are like night/day different). So you might want to consider LTT lunch if you really enjoy Thanksgiving/colonial etc. Other than that, your selections look fabulous!

I second this poster. I have done both dinner and lunch at LTT and we really enjoy lunch. Dinner we haven't gone back for. (and that was when they had characters for dinner) Haven't tried Tutto yet but all the others we have, and have enjoyed.
Donna

Tutto Italia: haven't been to this one, but its being "contemplated" for upcoming trip LOL
Chefs de France: Menu looks good, haven't been; we will be at EPCOT during F&W so we'll get our snails at the booth there :-)
Le Cellier FANTASTIC, love this place; in fact, its the only one we'll be revisiting from prior trips
Hoop De Doo Revue: so much fun! love it!
Ohana: hear great things about it, but have never been
Boma it was nice, service was good. IMHO its a bit overrated *don't flame me please*, and if I were to dine at AKL I'd try Jiko next time.
Liberty Tree Tavern Had a great time here; no, the food is not high end cuisine, but its not horrible either. We had excellent service and a belly filling meal

Tutto Italia - never have been there
Chefs de France - kids loved last 2 visits -
Le Cellier - love the pretzel bread but they are getting stingy
Hoop De Doo Revue - always have a great time especially with sangria
Ohana - have been choosing Kona lately but like Ohana
Boma - great to try different foods
Liberty Tree Tavern - went last year when it was a character meal and had a great time. kids love thanksgiving type dinners

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter