Day 4:
Breakfast:
Trails End

Dinner:
Be Our Guest

Day 5:
Dinner:
Yachtsman

Are we going to get burned out on the character breakfasts/buffets?

I think they look great - some of the best WDW has to offer! It's nice to have a balance of character meals and quieter signature dinners. I think you'll enjoy all of your choices.

The only risk with having mostly signature and character/specialty meals is that you'll have very little flexibility once you're "on the ground" so to speak at WDW. With the cancellation policies you'll have to decide 24 hours ahead of time if you end up not wanting one of your meals. So, if you think you may want a break or two from your schedule you may want to change some of those reservations to ones without the credit card hold.

Either way I think you have some excellent choices and you won't be disappointed!

They look great!

Remember to leave plenty of travel time to make the ADR's

Have a great time with the Characters :cheer2:

mouseketeermama said:
Day 1:
Dinner-
Le Celier

Day 2:
Breakfast:
The Crystal Palace

Dinner:
Artist Point

Day 3:
Breakfast:
1900 Park Fare

Dinner:
Hoop Dee Doo

Day 4:
Breakfast:
Trails End

Dinner:
Be Our Guest

Day 5:
Dinner:
Yachtsman

Are we going to get burned out on the character breakfasts/buffets?[/Q

I am also getting worried about too may character breakfasts. We are going 11-27 and these are our ADRS:

11-27 Dinner: Yachtsman

11-28 Lunch: Plaza
Dinner: Le Cellier

11-29 Lunch: Tusker House
Dinner: Calif Grill

11-30 Breakfast: Hollywood & Vine
Lunch: Sci-Fi
Dinner: Flying Fish

12-1 Breakfast: Akershus
Lunch: Via Neapoli
Dinner: Be Our Guest

12-2 Breakfast: CRT
Lunch: Liberty Tree
Dinner: The Wave

12-3 Lunch: Coral Reef
Dinner: Narcoossee's

12-4 Breakfast: Ohana

OP I think your picks look just fine. I don't think that 3 character meal/buffets are too much at all. I've seen some ADR lists where they were doing them every day for a week!! Now THAT could be a bit much. I like your choices for dinner as well- a nice variety.

Thanks, I've changed these around so many times. My husband thinks I'm nuts, but he will be excited that I've planned ahead once were there.

OP, I think it's good you are doing LeCellier first. It's by far the most disappointing "Signature" out there.

Hoop De Doo was so much fun.

I am very interested to see what happens with BOG

Artist Point and Yatchman's have been good for me!

The other poster on here just has WAY too many resturant meals for me. I can't even imagine eating that much at Disney so .... And with three a day that's leaving very little time for anything but eating especially when add in the transport time for those days where dinner is at a new location.

Horrible horrible choices!!!!! :)

Now cancel your reservations, maybe someone else can use them (I am waiting to take your spot) :o

nickymaria said:
I think they look great - some of the best WDW has to offer! It's nice to have a balance of character meals and quieter signature dinners. I think you'll enjoy all of your choices.

The only risk with having mostly signature and character/specialty meals is that you'll have very little flexibility once you're "on the ground" so to speak at WDW. With the cancellation policies you'll have to decide 24 hours ahead of time if you end up not wanting one of your meals. So, if you think you may want a break or two from your schedule you may want to change some of those reservations to ones without the credit card hold.

Either way I think you have some excellent choices and you won't be disappointed!

Do all of the restaurants require a credit card and a 24 hour cancellation? Or is it just certain restaurants? In the past I've cancelled reservations on the same day and never had any issues with doing so, but they never asked for a credit card either. Thanks!

Only 2ts(signatures) require cc. Maybe some character meals only if 2ts credits.

This is a result created by people double booking and not cancelling 1. Dont think you can double book mealtimes under 1 name or reservation. System makes you cancel 1 before allowing to schedule another.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter