Thur 14th Off Site
Friday 15th Off Site
Sat 16th Le Cellier Lunch
Sun 17th Hollywood & Vine character lunch
Mon 18th Whispering Canyon Café Dinner
Tue 19th Narcoossees
Wed 20th 1900 Park Fare Dinner
Thur 21st to be decided

When eating off site we plan to try Sweet Tomatoes, PF changs Bahama Breeze or maybe bubba gumps!

Sounds great! We loved Dine with Shamu last year - it was one of the highlights of our trip. :)

I love them! Plenty of character meals which are my fave!

Ideas for your last day: Garden Grill, Boma, Chef Mickey?

Would love to hear about dining with Shamu. The quick service at seaworld is some of the worst I have experienced and I would seriously consider this.

Good luck making them and let us know how you get on!

Looks good, we've chosen quite a few of the same ones :goodvibes Out of your offsite choices I would recommend Bahama Breeze and Sweet Tomatoes, haven't tried Bubba Gumps but didn't like PF Changs (though I know it has it's fans!) If you haven't tried or considered Cheesecake Factory that's another good one :)

Thanks everyone.:) We ate at Dine with Shamu back in 2007 and it was really good so looking forward to that again!

There are so many great places to try in Orlando. I know some of the retaurants I have chosen can get very negative reviews especially WCC, but it has a good atmosphere

Thanks for the tips for the last day too.

My DH was suggesting the cheesecake factory over PF changs!:thumbsup2

Ohh you have loads of great places! We especially loved Ohanas this year! And I would definitley recommend Cheesecake Factory if you haven't tried it before - great food, and an even greater dessert menu!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter