• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What do you think of my ADR list?

njprincess601

DIS Veteran
My ADR date is in exactly 1 month and I'm looking to finalize my list pretty soon. So far I have...

Day 1: Lunch at Tutto Italia (Back Up: Rose and Crown)
Day 2: Dinner at The Plaza (Back Up: Tony's)
Day 3: Dnner at California Grill (Back Up: Narcoossee's)
Day 4: Lunch at 50's Prime Time Cafe (Back Up: Mama Melrose)
Day 5: Dinner at Le Cellier (Back Up: The Wave)
Day 6: Lunch at Crystal Palace (Back Up: Tony's)
Day 7: Breakfast at Kona Cafe (Back Up: Grand Floridian Cafe)

Anything I should change?

Day 1: Lunch at Tutto Italia (Back Up: Rose and Crown) Tutto Italia is delicious! Never been to Rose and Crown except for drinks
Day 2: Dinner at The Plaza (Back Up: Tony's) Plaza is great but I've never been to Ton'ys
Day 4: Lunch at 50's Prime Time Cafe (Back Up: Mama Melrose) LOVE Mama Melrose!
Day 5: Dinner at Le Cellier (Back Up: The Wave)
Day 6: Lunch at Crystal Palace (Back Up: Tony's)
Day 7: Breakfast at Kona Cafe (Back Up: Grand Floridian Cafe)TONGA TOAST!!

Looks like you have some great choices!:thumbsup2

My ADR date is in exactly 1 month and I'm looking to finalize my list pretty soon. So far I have...

Day 1: Lunch at Tutto Italia (Back Up: Rose and Crown)We've never done Tutto; but we love Rose & Crown
Day 2: Dinner at The Plaza (Back Up: Tony's)Love the Plaza--a must do every year; have always enjoyed Tony's...but prefer lunch over dinner
Day 3: Dnner at California Grill (Back Up: Narcoossee's)we don't do signature restaurants
Day 4: Lunch at 50's Prime Time Cafe (Back Up: Mama Melrose)We've done Mama Melrose four times--always a good meal; we've not done Prime Time in over ten years (we did go to Sci Fi for the first time in ten years and it was very good)
Day 5: Dinner at Le Cellier (Back Up: The Wave)LeCellier is a must do every year
Day 6: Lunch at Crystal Palace (Back Up: Tony's)We don't do lunch/dinner at buffets except for Biergarten or Cape May; we do CP for breakfast every year--excellent
Day 7: Breakfast at Kona Cafe (Back Up: Grand Floridian Cafe)never done either

I've added our comments in red.

Day 1: Lunch at Tutto Italia (Back Up: Rose and Crown) My DBF LOVES Tutto's lasagne. I had steak last year and veal raviolli this year and both were very good
Day 2: Dinner at The Plaza (Back Up: Tony's) We both really enjoyed it, don't forget to order a delicious shake - it's the real deal here, not soft serve ice cream
Day 4: Lunch at 50's Prime Time Cafe (Back Up: Mama Melrose)
Day 5: Dinner at Le Cellier (Back Up: The Wave) We both had the NYStrip, as the waiter cautioned that the filet was small (we were starving) and said the potato substitute didn't complement it well (we didn't want the mushroom risotto). EXCELLENT. Don't forget to get the cheddar cheese soup.
Day 6: Lunch at Crystal Palace (Back Up: Tony's) It's just a buffet. It's decent. You can get a nice filling meal. I hear they run behind alot. We got there 15 min before our ADR and were seated 45 min later.
Day 7: Breakfast at Kona Cafe (Back Up: Grand Floridian Cafe) We don't eat breakfast, but dinner here was AMAZING. We even got a second loaf of bread to take back to the room - yeah, even the bread was THAT good.

If you are a month out you need to call for your ADR's ASAP or even your backup may be taken.
Good Luck and Call :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter